Daily Kos: Romney May Have Cheated During Debate With Notes ...

Romney prepared for the debates and Obama winged the debates like he wings the presidency. If you call that cheating...then he cheated.

Anyway, I thought it was all about the altitude......

Dont forget Obama may have been on xanax too :lmao:

November 6th cant get here soon eneough for me!!

I thought it was because Denver is 5,000 ft. above sea level.
I believe that because Al Gore told me so. :eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8_aJXrLwcc]Al Gore Blames Denver's High Altitude For Obama's Dismal Debate Performance - YouTube[/ame]

Nobody can make this up. :lol:

It's clear the debate was unfair and Romney cheated. Romney showed up with a brain and the knowledge to use it and that's clearly cheating to a democrat.

Yes, the playing field was tilted due to one side having more intelligence.

The only answer is to force Romney to give Obama some of his brain, just to make it fair. Otherwise, Romney will continue to have an advantage since the whole trickle down intelligence hasn't worked for the libs.

Did he cheat? What was on the hankie? Only sweat? Most men put their hankies in their back or breast pockets, don't they rather than on the pdium where it would get in the way of his taking note?s (which are allowed -- but not cheat notes).

Tweet and spread around so it goes viral!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTE1Y3bvqwM&feature=plcp]Romney Magic Trick Exposed! - YouTube[/ame]

The President has his ass handed to him in the first debate so naturally the Republican cheated.

What other explanation could there be?

Last edited:
actually it does NOT suck to be a libral/progressive. The problem the cons/right wingers have is they do not want to progress. in 50 years the cons of today will be shed in a bad light, just as the cons of the past are.

I will argue this point with anyone who wants to challenge me. with facts.

fact progressivs fought for and won : abolishment of slavery, civil rights for minorities, women/blacks. overturning the banning of alchol. the new deal, workers rights.

any social scientist will say what I am saying. the cons/right wingers were on the flip side of everything I just mentioned.

Did he cheat? What was on the hankie? Only sweat? Most men put their hankies in their back or breast pockets, don't they rather than on the pdium where it would get in the way of his taking note?s (which are allowed -- but not cheat notes).

Romney Magic Trick Exposed! - YouTube

I would like to see the rules that no notes can be used. (not saying Romney used any) When I was on a debate team in HS, we could use notes.

Do you realize how stupid you sound.... I know you are no dummy, so stop acting like one.

You seem to be a very intelligent lady, but damn.... this is just plain silly!

Do you realize how stupid you sound.... I know you are no dummy, so stop acting like one.

You seem to be a very intelligent lady, but damn.... this is just plain silly!

She wants it to go viral? Sounds more like an act of desparation. Using something that hasn't been vetted, only opinions? sheesh

I wouldn't be surprised if someone was whispering in his ear but its the 90 minutes of lies that the entire country should be paying attention to.

Well, not the entire country.

The rw's are already twisted into pretzels just so they can vote for this lying crook.

Face the facts. EVERYTHING obama promised to do in his first term was a lie. Well you'll say obamacare but he promised ALL bills would be put on the internet for all to see before being voted on and all we heard was "If you want to see what's in it you got to pass it". Great governing huh?

I wouldn't be surprised if someone was whispering in his ear but its the 90 minutes of lies that the entire country should be paying attention to.

The rw's are already twisted into pretzels just so they can vote for this lying crook.

Bush was whispering to him

Romney is a lying crook. Obama is just a dumb ass and a liar.:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back