Daily Kos: Romney May Have Cheated During Debate With Notes ...

Romney prepared for the debates and Obama winged the debates like he wings the presidency. If you call that cheating...then he cheated.

Anyway, I thought it was all about the altitude......

It's clear the debate was unfair and Romney cheated. Romney showed up with a brain and the knowledge to use it and that's clearly cheating to a democrat.

Romney prepared for the debates and Obama winged the debates like he wings the presidency. If you call that cheating...then he cheated.

I think both Gore and Obama "blew" too many joints before the debate. :D

I wouldn't be surprised if someone was whispering in his ear but its the 90 minutes of lies that the entire country should be paying attention to.

Well, not the entire country.

The rw's are already twisted into pretzels just so they can vote for this lying crook.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone was whispering in his ear but its the 90 minutes of lies that the entire country should be paying attention to.

Well, not the entire country.

The rw's are already twisted into pretzels just so they can vote for this lying crook.

:cool: :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Just like Bush had a wire under his suit jacket, right?

Dont forget Obama may have been on xanax too :lmao:

November 6th cant get here soon eneough for me!!

I've never seen a bigger bunch of SORE LOSERS in my life. I have a 6 year old and you liberals make her look mature. Honestly, it's shameful.. WOW.

Forum List

Back