DADT needs to be repealed ASAP, only RIGHT thing to do.

The way I understand it, the combat units - ie. the people who actually do the fighting - showed a majority who thought it would have a negative effect. I'm sure the Pentagon's Sexual Harassment Task Force, or whatever they're called, think it's spiffy, but how much should we be interested in the opinions of people who AREN'T doing the actual fighting?

Doesn't matter, the survey is so flawed that it can be called useless. for instance:

The report’s service member survey was emailed to 400,000 active and reserve personnel but only 28% responded, or five percent of the 2.2 million military force. The report does not explain how the Defense Manpower Data Center selected those respondents. Was it a true random sample or were those deployed excluded?

Further, the Air Force (39% responded) and Coast Guard (54% responded) enjoyed a disproportionate advantage to the much larger Army (19% responded). The report fails to account for this dramatic difference.

The spin: It was the other 72%'s fault for not responding...

How can anyone "turn" gay in the Military? they must have always been gay.

From what my boy told me bout his boy, he used to be homophobic, but in boot camp and after, he was surrounded by dudes all the time, got curious, thought he could very well die on the battlefield ultimately, said "what the hell", and wound up loving it.

I could swear we've been told, ad nauseam, that there's no such thing as "turning gay", that they're born that way. Which is it?

Usually born, but straight dudes get curious and love it, what can I say? Shit, lol.

I take issue with it because I served in uniform for 22 years. But you go ahead and have your fantasies.

That's no reason to be an ignorant bigot, every fellow homo I know serves capably, honorably, better than most breeder soldiers, cuz we have more to loose.

Like I said, bigotry really puts dampers on patriotism....

Yeah, yeah. Anyone who disagrees with your all-knowing opinion can only be a bigot and a closeted gay, because it's absolutely impossible to honestly hold an opinion that's opposite yours. Right?

Speaking of close-minded bigots . . .

Oh, and "breeder"? Keep talking, jackwad. You're a better argument against the homosexual agenda just by trying to defend it than anything we could say.

Oh that's right, yall can have derogatory names, and phrases for us, but we can't have any for you.

Take your retarded double standard and shove it, up your ass dude, lol.

From what my boy told me bout his boy, he used to be homophobic, but in boot camp and after, he was surrounded by dudes all the time, got curious, thought he could very well die on the battlefield ultimately, said "what the hell", and wound up loving it.

I could swear we've been told, ad nauseam, that there's no such thing as "turning gay", that they're born that way. Which is it?

Usually born, but straight dudes get curious and love it, what can I say? Shit, lol.

You really need to check your story with the gay activists before the Drag Queen SWAT Team airdrops in to take you off to the reprogramming camp . . . but at least you'll look fabulous when they get done with you.

That's no reason to be an ignorant bigot, every fellow homo I know serves capably, honorably, better than most breeder soldiers, cuz we have more to loose.

Like I said, bigotry really puts dampers on patriotism....

Yeah, yeah. Anyone who disagrees with your all-knowing opinion can only be a bigot and a closeted gay, because it's absolutely impossible to honestly hold an opinion that's opposite yours. Right?

Speaking of close-minded bigots . . .

Oh, and "breeder"? Keep talking, jackwad. You're a better argument against the homosexual agenda just by trying to defend it than anything we could say.

Oh that's right, yall can have derogatory names, and phrases for us, but we can't have any for you.

Take your retarded double standard and shove it, up your ass dude, lol.

I realize you don't have much experience dealing with women - other than bitchslapping them at the Macy's clearance sale tables - but I should think even you would be able to recognize dudes from dudettes, Brain Trust.

Oh, and who is "y'all"? I haven't used any derogatory names for homosexuals. My insults are always personally directed, because I know that assholery is personal and individualized.

And finally, "you did it first" is the sort of argument that most people give up after third grade. If you MUST whine like a girl, at least whine like a big girl.

How can anyone "turn" gay in the Military? they must have always been gay.

I think you are reading a tongue in cheek post, that's what it is.

Cecilie1200 wrote:

I realize you don't have much experience dealing with women - other than bitchslapping them at the Macy's clearance sale tables - but I should think even you would be able to recognize dudes from dudettes, Brain Trust.
I don't hit women, Ima man, that would be wrong thank you.

And finally, "you did it first" is the sort of argument that most people give up after third grade. If you MUST whine like a girl, at least whine like a big girl.
Doesn't make my point any less true, thank you again.

You really need to check your story with the gay activists before the Drag Queen SWAT Team airdrops in to take you off to the reprogramming camp . . . but at least you'll look fabulous when they get done with you.

Persecution complex?

If it is repealled, ok, it is. If not, it is not. I personally do not care. As I stated before, I know what I am, I am a heterosexual (I loves the women) and no one, heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, trisexual, quadsexual, etc can change that. I am kinda confused on how it works to repeal it though, cause if I a guy comes out and says he is gay, then DADT goes back in affect, what does he do? I mean, everyone will then know he is gay, but he can't say it. Rather confusing to me. I do not believe being Gay is right, because I am a Christian, and believe God meant for a man and a woman to be together, married forever. BUT I also believe in not attacking others, because Jesus wouldn't go to a Gay and call him a "fagget" or a "queer" he would show him the way to God, by showing his love for all of mankind.

My advice to those against being Gay, or being Gay in the military, if your a follower of Christ that is:
He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.
(Proverbs 16:32)
and
And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
(Luke 6:31).

I am no more a devout Christian then the next, I am just trying to do my best to show others that, to attack Gays is not the answer. I understand going against this, and being for it, and I hope that their is a way found that all can be "content" with, although all will never happen, I certainly hope the majority can get along.

If it is repealled, ok, it is. If not, it is not. I personally do not care. As I stated before, I know what I am, I am a heterosexual (I loves the women) and no one, heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, trisexual, quadsexual, etc can change that. I am kinda confused on how it works to repeal it though, cause if I a guy comes out and says he is gay, then DADT goes back in affect, what does he do? I mean, everyone will then know he is gay, but he can't say it. Rather confusing to me. I do not believe being Gay is right, because I am a Christian, and believe God meant for a man and a woman to be together, married forever. BUT I also believe in not attacking others, because Jesus wouldn't go to a Gay and call him a "fagget" or a "queer" he would show him the way to God, by showing his love for all of mankind.

My advice to those against being Gay, or being Gay in the military, if your a follower of Christ that is:
He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.
and

I am no more a devout Christian then the next, I am just trying to do my best to show others that, to attack Gays is not the answer. I understand going against this, and being for it, and I hope that their is a way found that all can be "content" with, although all will never happen, I certainly hope the majority can get along.

"The Bible contains six (6) admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred sixty-two (362) admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more ...supervision." ~Lynn Lavner

Not to mention that The New Testament is supposed to take precedence over the Old. We Christians need to focus on the most important message of the Bible, Christ's message of love, peace, tolerance, evangelism, and the coming times....

I reconciled my faith and sexuality a long time ago, couldn't feel more at peace or right with God.

I reconciled my faith and sexuality a long time ago, couldn't feel more at peace or right with God.
Maybe you somehow missed reading these NT verses while you were reconciling your perverted lifestyle. :doubt:

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (King James Version)

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, (homosexuals)

10Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Last edited:
Normal soldiers should not have to serve with faggots. Period.

Oh so you're NOT joking, your just a wacko, bigoted, troll, should've figured from your screen name.
Homos should stick with things they excell at.

Like hair dressing, arts, clothes designing, room decorating, and other effeminate endeavors.

They have No business being in men's vocations; like construction, sports, the military, etc. :cool:

I know some "homos" that are pretty good at infiltrating villages controlled by Sunni thugs and calling in some major firepower.

I think they should stick to that.

The way I understand it, the combat units - ie. the people who actually do the fighting - showed a majority who thought it would have a negative effect. I'm sure the Pentagon's Sexual Harassment Task Force, or whatever they're called, think it's spiffy, but how much should we be interested in the opinions of people who AREN'T doing the actual fighting?

Doesn't matter, the survey is so flawed that it can be called useless. for instance:

The report’s service member survey was emailed to 400,000 active and reserve personnel but only 28% responded, or five percent of the 2.2 million military force. The report does not explain how the Defense Manpower Data Center selected those respondents. Was it a true random sample or were those deployed excluded?

Further, the Air Force (39% responded) and Coast Guard (54% responded) enjoyed a disproportionate advantage to the much larger Army (19% responded). The report fails to account for this dramatic difference.

That on its face does not make the report statistically flawed. 2.2% is more than enough for a valid sample. The makeup of the responses is of some concern, but that depends on the methodology used (if any) to identify a normal distribution.

The most accurate political polls from last election were conducted with sample sizes of just over 1000 voters, not even one tenth of one percent of the population being polled.

and

"The Bible contains six (6) admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred sixty-two (362) admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more ...supervision." ~Lynn Lavner

Not to mention that The New Testament is supposed to take precedence over the Old. We Christians need to focus on the most important message of the Bible, Christ's message of love, peace, tolerance, evangelism, and the coming times....

I am happy for you, it is a great thing to find forgiveness, especially when some believe they are beyond it.

I never meant to imply God doesn't love homosexuals or heterosexuals, I am simply stating that the Bible does in-fact NOT condone homosexuality, and God forgives all, even homosexuals, and bisexuals, and whatever you can possibly do can be forgiven if you truly want that forgiveness.

The Bible clearly states that those who die while still in the sodomite lifestyle are destined for hell. Period.

Since Mahomet was a pedophile who molested his 6 year old wife while in his 50s, is Mahomet in hell?

The Bible clearly states that those who die while still in the sodomite lifestyle are destined for hell. Period.

Islam states that those who die while committing mass murder jihad will be rewarded with 72 virgins and 1000 year orgasms.

What are you waiting for, virgin chaser? :lol:

Forum List

Back