DACA Has A New Meaning Now-----'Democrats Against Citizens of America'

Yeah to shut down the US Government over placating non-citizens, does prove once and for all the Democratic Party doesn't serve American Citizens' best interests. I'm shocked they chose to shut it down and screw Americans. Definitely an all time low for the Party. Shame on em.

American citizens support the Democrat position on DACA. It includes support for DACA from conservatives, moderates, liberals, people with degrees and people without, men women, Democrats, Republicans, and Independents.
Sure. In your Sacramento neighborhood perhaps. Everywhere else...nah.

Democrats have chosen non-citizen interests over American Citizen interests. We'll see if most Americans understand that.

The pink pussy hat Lesbos bitches marching in the streets today like a bunch of idiots don't understand it but the rest of America does.

Yeah to shut down the US Government over placating non-citizens, does prove once and for all the Democratic Party doesn't serve American Citizens' best interests. I'm shocked they chose to shut it down and screw Americans. Definitely an all time low for the Party. Shame on em.

American citizens support the Democrat position on DACA. It includes support for DACA from conservatives, moderates, liberals, people with degrees and people without, men women, Democrats, Republicans, and Independents.

Democrats have chosen non-citizen interests over American Citizen interests. We'll see if most Americans understand that.

The pink pussy hat Lesbos bitches marching in the streets today like a bunch of idiots don't understand it but the rest of America does.

Jesus H. Christ, even some guys are wearing them. What kind of a man wears a pussy on his head?
:lmao::poke::gay:

2018-01-20T141001Z_1_LYNXMPEE0J0GZ-OUSDN_RTROPTP_3_USREPORT-US-USA-TRUMP-WOMEN.JPG

Jesus H. Christ, even some guys are wearing them. What kind of a man wears a pussy on his head?

2018-01-20T141001Z_1_LYNXMPEE0J0GZ-OUSDN_RTROPTP_3_USREPORT-US-USA-TRUMP-WOMEN.JPG

A stupid white Liberal Cuckold man. They craaazy. :cuckoo:

This kind of man who happens be to a Jew!
230rgh.jpg

That's right:

D = Democrats
A = Against
C = (Legal) Citizens (of)
A = America

What those slimy bastards did last night, led by the Israel Firster/ Anti-American Jew Chuck Schumer, was unprecedented. They put illegal aliens as priority number one over our military service members, their families, and last but not least, the lawful abiding American natural born citizen. We must never forget when the 2018 November midterms arrive. It's apparent they reject the motto 'America First'.

Government Shutdown Begins as Budget Talks Falter in Senate
senate-showdown-government-shutdown-trump.html
I hesitate agreeing, but, yes, it seems like it. Why our government gives so much attention to illegal aliens and why their children is a concern, when the rest of us are homeless, jobless, poor, and so on, makes ME wonder why should I care if the government shuts down?

230rgh.jpg

Israelis Jews I have nothing but the utmost respect for. But shit-suckers like Schumer are better off being made into lamp shades.

Can I even say that on here?

230rgh.jpg

Israelis Jews I have nothing but the utmost respect for. But shit-suckers like Schumer are better off being made into lamp shades.

Can I even say that on here?
Lol, I think you can say it, even though it's the truth.

If that was true then it would easily pass Congress. So why hold the budget and government hostage over it?

Forum List

Back