D. Trump forced to use janitors entrance to speak to CA GOP convention

Look how proud these treasonous, thuggish, subhuman liberal mindless animal filth are that they violently shut down freedom of speech. Because these cancer-deserving crybaby pigs are sooooo butthurt that Trump wants to secure our borders and wants to prevent a human-rights-atrocity hate-ideology of a religion from immigrating here with all their violence. It's difficult for me to even reconcile these liberal ***** as real, carbon-based lifeforms. They're a freedom-hating abomination. If they had a speck of humanity or honor, they'd commit suicide.

The syntax in your rant is not as good as the original German - try C&Ping from Mein Kampf, chapters 10 and 11, it reads much better than your elementary school effort.
Check it out, if you change the word Jew to Liberal and the word German to America your message is... Oh wait! knowing how lazy Republican/rightwingers are I looked up the original German for you - Joe interpreted and changed two words for you.

<snip>
Joe [McPherson] clipped pieces out of Hitler's original and adroitly made a (very) few replacements, such as changing "Jews" and "Germany" into "Liberals" and "America."

Thus, we find on his site:
Chapter 10: Why American Society Collapsed It must be admitted that all this was partly the result of extraordinary crafty tactics on the part of Liberals on the one hand, and obvious official stupidity or naïveté on the other hand. The Liberals were too clever to allow a simultaneous attack to be made on the whole of their Press. No one section functioned as cover for the other. ...the national papers, also in Liberal hands, knew how to camouflage themselves as model examples of objectivity. They studiously avoided harsh language, knowing well that blockheads are capable of judging only by external appearances and never able to penetrate to the real depth and meaning of anything. ... This form of human frailty was carefully studied and understood by the Liberal Press..

Certainly in days to come the Liberals will raise a tremendous cry throughout their newspapers once a hand is laid on their favorite nest, once a move is made to put an end to this scandalous Liberal Press and once this instrument which shapes public opinion is brought under Conservative control and no longer left in the hands of Liberals and enemies of the people. I am certain that this will be easier for us than it was for our fathers. The scream of the twelve-inch shrapnel is more penetrating than the hiss from a thousand Liberal newspaper vipers. Therefore let them go on with their hissing..

By means of the Liberal Press, the Liberals spread the colossal falsehood about 'American Militarism' throughout the world and tried to inculpate America by every possible means, while at the same time the Democratic Party refused to assent to the measures that were necessary for the adequate training of our national defense forces. .

What soon gave me cause for very serious consideration were the activities of the Liberals in certain branches of life, into the mystery of which I penetrated little by little. Was there any shady undertaking, any form of foulness, especially in cultural life, in which at least one Liberal did not participate? On putting the probing knife carefully to that kind of abscess one immediately discovered, like a maggot in a putrescent body, a little Liberal who was often blinded by the sudden light.

In my eyes the charge against Liberalism became a grave one the moment I discovered the Liberal activities in the Press, in art, in literature and the theatre. All unctuous protests were now more or less futile. ... Here was a pestilence, a moral pestilence, with which the public was being infected..

I was happy at last to know for certain that a Liberal is not an American.

<snip>

For the Republicans/rightwingers that choose to click the link in this message, it'll be like looking at yourselves in an historical mirror.

Sad thibg is Liberals believe this was a victory for them...instead of the results of their hatred and intolerance.

This is the famous liberal regressive tolerance at work.

Product of Marxist indoctrination.

In other words, precisely the reason why Trump is needed. Soon he won't even have to give a speech as the protesters will pretty much lay out the entire message with their vile and stupid actions.

pd4s1.jpg

I hitched a ride to LAX once from a shuttle service used to bring pilot to-and-from hotel and arrived through the pilot's entrance. Riding in van on the tarmac was truly weird. Anyways, there's nothing demeaning about making an entrance through the janitor's door. I was a janitor at my high school for one summer and so I did that all the time. I'm not a Trump fan but I'm pleased it worked out better than RFK's exit through a kitchen.

D. Trump forced to use janitors entrance to speak to CA GOP convention.

http://www.breakingnews.com/item/2016/04/29/photo-presidential-candidate-donald-trump-arrives/

ChO4vmTU0AAyUL4.jpg

Apr 29, 2016, 07:15 PM GMT (8m)
Photo: Presidential candidate Donald Trump arrives at Burlingame, Calif., hotel for Republican convention through back entrance as protests block nearby roads - @abc7newsBayArea

and that gives you an orgasm? but then you all sit, preach and wail about civility. Un-American citizens who are more like rabid animals in their hate all over Politics

In fairness watching The Golden Girls gives me an orgasm.

that's sad. and I wouldn't advertise that. embarrassing

Look how proud these treasonous, thuggish, subhuman liberal mindless animal filth are that they violently shut down freedom of speech. Because these cancer-deserving crybaby pigs are sooooo butthurt that Trump wants to secure our borders and wants to prevent a human-rights-atrocity hate-ideology of a religion from immigrating here with all their violence. It's difficult for me to even reconcile these liberal ***** as real, carbon-based lifeforms. They're a freedom-hating abomination. If they had a speck of humanity or honor, they'd commit suicide.

The syntax in your rant is not as good as the original German - try C&Ping from Mein Kampf, chapters 10 and 11, it reads much better than your elementary school effort.
Check it out, if you change the word Jew to Liberal and the word German to America your message is... Oh wait! knowing how lazy Republican/rightwingers are I looked up the original German for you - Joe interpreted and changed two words for you.

<snip>
Joe [McPherson] clipped pieces out of Hitler's original and adroitly made a (very) few replacements, such as changing "Jews" and "Germany" into "Liberals" and "America."

Thus, we find on his site:
Chapter 10: Why American Society Collapsed It must be admitted that all this was partly the result of extraordinary crafty tactics on the part of Liberals on the one hand, and obvious official stupidity or naïveté on the other hand. The Liberals were too clever to allow a simultaneous attack to be made on the whole of their Press. No one section functioned as cover for the other. ...the national papers, also in Liberal hands, knew how to camouflage themselves as model examples of objectivity. They studiously avoided harsh language, knowing well that blockheads are capable of judging only by external appearances and never able to penetrate to the real depth and meaning of anything. ... This form of human frailty was carefully studied and understood by the Liberal Press..

Certainly in days to come the Liberals will raise a tremendous cry throughout their newspapers once a hand is laid on their favorite nest, once a move is made to put an end to this scandalous Liberal Press and once this instrument which shapes public opinion is brought under Conservative control and no longer left in the hands of Liberals and enemies of the people. I am certain that this will be easier for us than it was for our fathers. The scream of the twelve-inch shrapnel is more penetrating than the hiss from a thousand Liberal newspaper vipers. Therefore let them go on with their hissing..

By means of the Liberal Press, the Liberals spread the colossal falsehood about 'American Militarism' throughout the world and tried to inculpate America by every possible means, while at the same time the Democratic Party refused to assent to the measures that were necessary for the adequate training of our national defense forces. .

What soon gave me cause for very serious consideration were the activities of the Liberals in certain branches of life, into the mystery of which I penetrated little by little. Was there any shady undertaking, any form of foulness, especially in cultural life, in which at least one Liberal did not participate? On putting the probing knife carefully to that kind of abscess one immediately discovered, like a maggot in a putrescent body, a little Liberal who was often blinded by the sudden light.

In my eyes the charge against Liberalism became a grave one the moment I discovered the Liberal activities in the Press, in art, in literature and the theatre. All unctuous protests were now more or less futile. ... Here was a pestilence, a moral pestilence, with which the public was being infected..

I was happy at last to know for certain that a Liberal is not an American.

<snip>

For the Republicans/rightwingers that choose to click the link in this message, it'll be like looking at yourselves in an historical mirror.

BS people with words. it's so zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. are you Paid by the DNC?

Its whats done in the countries they are from...its not debate down there...its kill, disappear....terrorize the populace to win.....no surprise they bring it here

D. Trump forced to use janitors entrance to speak to CA GOP convention

Naturally, the board liberals are concentrating on what Trump is doing, not on what the liberal-sponsored rioters, hatemongers, and illegal aliens are doing. They really don't want that part talked about.

Well maybe if you want to talk about the protesters that should be the topic instead of Donald trump being a victim because he has to use the doors of blue collar workers

Hmmmm....it's apparent that the so called commoner door is fine with Trump.
You liberals are the one's making hay over it.
Why the hate for janitors?

Forum List

Back