(D) Eric Massa: A Concocted Scandal?...

Emanuel reminds me of Gollum. That dude just wreaks of Evil.

then you need to watch Lord of the Rings AGAIN. And this time, pay attention. Gollum wasn't evil. The ring was. Gollum was weak and couldn't resist the evil of the ring.

Here's some of the audio...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wA4tK6rGTk]YouTube - Eric Massa: Rahm Emanuel "Would Sell His Own Mother" For Votes[/ame]

Here's another weird vid i found. What's up with Gollum ordering Massa to not appear angry on TV? Btw,don't let the title of the vid freak you out. lol!...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa9ga63IokQ]YouTube - Rahm Emanuel inspects Congressman Eric Massa[/ame]

Last edited:
I like what Massa's friend says at the end of the second video. I think most of America feels the same way about Rahm Emanuel.

Isn't anyone here aware of what the Majority Whip and Minority Whip's job is?

Not sure of what you are saying, but are you claiming that outing someones personal life is ok to get a bill passed that you want?

If so, I have no doubt you will argue against outing Bill Clintons behavior as part of a sexual harassment lawsuit... correct?

Or are you a hypocrite?

It was only a matter of time that the DNC/ala Chicago style politics would piss off one of their own so much that they start to sing like a bird. Should have happened long ago, on the R side also!

In my opinion this is the reason why those dems lately that came out and said they quit or won't seek re-election. The DNC played dirty and threatened to out them.

Last edited:
I'm sure you're right Terry. I still think there was more to Evan Bayh's decision not to run. Makes you wonder what Emanuel had on him. Hmm?

DC pols are a fairly hearty bunch - the cockroaches after a nuclear blast equivalent of the human race. The ones bailing out have to be witnessing an unprecedented amount of slime to be driven away.

Yea it's pretty disgraceful. This Emanuel guy really is a dark & evil creature. I've seen some pretty bad stuff in politics over the years from both parties but the Democrats really are developing some very disturbing patterns of intimidation and bribery. The worst i've ever seen in politics by far.

I'm sure you're right Terry. I still think there was more to Evan Bayh's decision not to run. Makes you wonder what Emanuel had on him. Hmm?

okay..... you believe a democrat when it fits your agenda, but you don't believe them when it doesn't. I getcha!!

I knew there was something to all of them stepping down or aside but I couldn't put my finger on it. I knew it was something going behind the scenes. I did think at one time that it was some type of tactic for Nov. Now I see it was dirty Chicago politics.

Yeah Bayh must have something that would ruin him. Not only that you can guarantee that the DNC machine has a log book on every little wrong any one either R or D.

On a side note, that this all could be a good thing. A road to get these politicians to clean up their act or new ones entering to stay above the fray so that they cannot be politically blackmailed.

Yes i just don't think it's coincidence that all these Democrats resigning or deciding not to run again are mostly opposed to the Dem Health Care debacle. There is a disturbing pattern here. The MSM will of course continue to ignore this pattern but i think many Americans have noticed it. Good observations Terry.

If politicians would stay truthful there would be no place for another to 'blackmail', 'threaten', or 'intimidate'. They could accuse until the cows come home but it would mean nothing if the politician had nothing to hide.

Massa really shouldn't resign. He should stay around long enough to vote against the Dem Health Care debacle. To H*LL with Emanuel.

Seriously,why does Rahm Emanuel shower with members of Congress? He's not a member of Congress is he? Even Massa wondered about this. Emanuel is not only the Devil's Spawn but he's pretty creepy too.

Forum List

Back