(D) Eric Massa: A Concocted Scandal?...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Today (D) Eric Massa is claiming that he was forced out by the Democratic Leadership over his possible opposition to their Health Care Legislation. He claims the Democratic Leadership concocted this sex scandal to get rid of him. Wow,the plot thickens on this one huh? Yikes!

Is it me or does there seem to be a very disturbing pattern of intimidation and bribery by this current White House and Democratic Leadership? Everyday there seems to be another story of intimidation and bribery being perpetrated by Democrats. I think the People are now noticing this disturbing pattern. These coming elections are going to be interesting. Stay tuned.

Today (D) Eric Massa is claiming that he was forced out by the Democratic Leadership over his possible opposition to their Health Care Legislation. He claims the Democratic Leadership concocted this sex scandal to get rid of him. Wow,the plot thickens on this one huh? Yikes!

Is it me or does there seem to be a very disturbing pattern of intimidation and bribery by this current White House and Democratic Leadership? Everyday there seems to be another story of intimidation and bribery being perpetrated by Democrats. I think the People are now noticing this disturbing pattern. These coming elections are going to be interesting. Stay tuned.

I wouldn't doubt it. Intimidation and bribery are what the Obama Administration does best. Obama uses Chicago Thug Politics to intimidate and shut down criticism. That's a fact.

It's just a simple matter of the swamp being a little bit bigger than Nancy originally thought, that's all.

I would offer that based on current behavior of the admin, it is conceivable it could simply be political intimidation.
That's the really sad thing, nobody except the blind partisans believe anything any of our so-called leaders say anymore.

Only if you believe Massa. Seems to me that if what he now claims is the truth, he wouldn't have come up with his original rationale which was later displaced with information about his 'affair'.

This is a very disturbing possibility. My fear during the Reconciliation Maneuver has centered on the backroom threats, blackmail, and intimidation on the part of the Obama Administration.

We don't know if this is true - but is in perfect character with Chicago Style Politics. We've been taken over by an Ivy League Organized Crime Syndicate.

I hope does a BLAGO and refuses to go down without a fight.

I despise everything about this administration as well as many of Dims in D.C., but after just now listening to quotes Massa made during some radio show interview something's not adding up.

He's saying he's been on Rahm's shit list and that he and others have concocted this scandal because he won't vote for ObamaCare and other initiatives, and by his resignation they're getting exactly what they wanted. Well, if it is concocted then why resign? Stay and fight and while doing so continue to inform the public about what Rahm, and perhaps others, have been up to.

Something just doesn't smell right with this.

I just watched Massa's video talking about Rahm Emanuel. It's up on Drudge. "Rahm Emanuel is son of the Devil's spawn?" Wow.

Rahm Emanuel "Poking" him in the shower? YIKES!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wA4tK6rGTk[/ame]

Last edited:
Seriously though,gotta agree with Massa on Rahm Emanuel being the Devil's Spawn.

Less than two weeks left on the self-imposed deadline for passage. Anyone else tired of the drama on the Hill? Pretty simple to me, READ the bill, learn its implications, discuss and then vote your conscience. Oh yes, if you have a spare moment, listen to the public you serve.

Massa wants something in return for leaving. A future pardon? Rest stop bathroom named for himself? One last crack at a health care vote?

And why is Rahm Emanuel using the Congressional Showers? He doesn't serve in Congress does he? This stuff is getting very weird.

Forum List

Back