D.C. institutes race-based achievement targets for schools

There wouldn't even be a United States if it wasn't for the white man. So would you rather things were different?

Don't tell anyone, but my great grandmother was a Cherokee. I wouldn't give up the comfortable life I enjoy ever. The white man has done nothing but good things for humanity. Also, it is not always fair for the child not to have a solid culture to stand on...I look up to whites from the scientist to the thinkers. Playing the victim and slandering the white man is disgusting.

Last edited:
Blacks are just as smart as whites are when raised in similar environments. The low IQ scores are based on low education and very poor diet which has a tremendous effect in the young. But hey don't let science get in the way of your bigotry.

Afros are stupid. It doesn't matter the environment, the diet, the education funding, or anything else. They have simple, little brains.

Many whites have adopted shit babies. Those afros grow up stupid compared to the white kids raised in the same house. Same environment, same food, same education, but still stupid. Afros are worthless animals.

I dont agree with this. I understand economic hardships but setting " attainable lower standards for black and hispanics is disgraceful ." If economic hardship is the issue give vouchers. Do pre-testing prior to enrollment, see where kids need help, then put those kids in classes where they will receive the most help.

So you're calling for more special treatment for blacks - paid for by white taxpayers. Why can't you people make it on your own the way asians do.?

Average african black IQ is 68. No wonder they're in the stone age.

Blacks are just as smart as whites are when raised in similar environments. The low IQ scores are based on low education and very poor diet which has a tremendous effect in the young. But hey don't let science get in the way of your bigotry.

actually, IQ is fixed from birth

There wouldn't even be a United States if it wasn't for the white man.

And if it wasn't for many, many other type of men (and women) as well, you stupid shit.

Very very few blacks have actually done anything to help america. They are entertainers or criminals or on welfare.

We need blacks who are scientists and businessmen - but that takes brains.

This idea that people are equal is horse shit. The Fairfax county VA police test is 80% for black men equal 100% , 70% for black women equal 100%, 100% for white's equal 100%. Why: because they can't have an all white, or nearly all white police force - it's intuative.
If you were an unbiased alien studying the indigenous people of earth, what would you conclude?
Genetics, and nutrition are the predominate factors, and are closley related.

This idea that people are equal is horse shit. The Fairfax county VA police test is 80% for black men equal 100% , 70% for black women equal 100%, 100% for white's equal 100%. Why: because they can't have an all white, or nearly all white police force - it's intuative.
If you were an unbiased alien studying the indigenous people of earth, what would you conclude?

All people are not equal, since all people are not born in the same social conditions. However given the history of racism in Virginia I am not surprised.

All people are not equal, since all people are not born in the same social conditions. However given the history of racism in Virginia I am not surprised.
The black man sold the black man to the white man, the white man fought the white man,
and freed the black man. Blacks are the most racist people I know.
Yea they are raised around other blacks - anti social conditions!

This idea that people are equal is horse shit.

Individuals are not equal. Peoples are all pretty much the same.

No evidence for that - just wishful thinking on your part. There are obvious physical difference between the races so it's just common sense that there are also mental differences. And the evidence also says there are.

You need to explain why blacks are always at the bottom of every intelligence test whether its IQ or SAT or MCAT etc. And don't blame it on test bias unless you can explain why asians do so well.

This idea that people are equal is horse shit.

Individuals are not equal. Peoples are all pretty much the same.[/QUOTE
Your a fucking moron if you believe that! Millions of blacks play chess - it's a big part of the prison life. How many black grandmasters are there? How many whites paddle dugouts
naked with a blowgun looking for dinner? People of color are not as a whole as smart as whites. If that makes you mad, tough shit - it is factual!

I dont agree with this. I understand economic hardships but setting " attainable lower standards for black and hispanics is disgraceful ." If economic hardship is the issue give vouchers. Do pre-testing prior to enrollment, see where kids need help, then put those kids in classes where they will receive the most help.

So you're calling for more special treatment for blacks - paid for by white taxpayers. Why can't you people make it on your own the way asians do.?

do you have any evidence that supports that? most of the information I have seen suggests that genetic inheritence seems more important. adoption studies, regression to the mean, etc....

such things as Head Start show that early intervention assists in socialization skills but not in intelligence levels. I am looking forward to your explanation, perhaps I have missed some important research.

actually, IQ is fixed from birth

I think it would be more correct to say that the potential for intelligence is set at conception. all environmental and cultural influences that come after only lessen that top potential. there is no way to raise intelligence, only to mitigate factors that lower it.

Evaluating the SCHOOLS proformance based on the student population's previous efforts makes perfect sense.

And that is what is being done.

Some of you people are failing to understand what this article is actually telling you.

Lowering the expectations for SCHOOLS' AGGREGATE TEST SCORES is what this artical is all about.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back