Cyprus crisis speads to USA causing Great Depression

Ok it has not happened yet but with so many liberals around it well might!!

In Cyprus it is no longer safe to keep your money in a bank and so it will soon be impossible to get a loan from a bank there. The brilliant ECB has caused huge uncertainty in the banking industry after spending years trying to build confidence in that very industry! This might lead to depression.

In California, our most liberal state, the government just imposed a retroactive 5 year tax on small business, the job creation element in our economy! Imagine making plans, spending money, and then being told you have to unspend that money so you can pay taxes.

Its insane counter productive run amok liberalism much like what we are seeing in Cyprus.

Another terrible conservative fantasy that has yet to happen.

Cyprus is not a "liberal" haven. Quite the opposite.

The rich have kept it free of things like "banking audits" and such..so they can hide their money there.

In Cyprus it is no longer safe to keep your money in a bank and so it will soon be impossible to get a loan from a bank there. The brilliant ECB has caused huge uncertainty in the banking industry after spending years trying to build confidence in that very industry! This might lead to depression.

In California, our most liberal state, the government just imposed a retroactive 5 year tax on small business, the job creation element in our economy! Imagine making plans, spending money, and then being told you have to unspend that money so you can pay taxes.

Its insane counter productive run amok liberalism much like what we are seeing in Cyprus.

You kill me, Edmund.

Good and bad, I defined these terms
Quite clear, no doubt, somehow
Ah, but I was so much older then
I’m younger than that now

-BD '64

My sophomore year in college doesn't come to mind often. So much happened after that.
Reading your posts reminds of innocent people and simpler times long gone from memory. Thanks.

Last edited:

You kill me, Edmund.

My sophomore year in college doesn't come to mind often. So much happened after that.
Reading your posts reminds of innocent people and simpler times long gone from memory. Thanks.

typical liberal without IQ for substance reduced to violent personal attack

Forum List

Back