CVS closing dozens of pharmacies inside Target stores

well better get your meds some place else. targets closing their pharmacies. thank you shop lifting trash. oy!
I went to Target and the self-service lanes were all closed. They told me it was because too many “people” (the lowlife trash we now have in this country) were shoplifting. They had ONE full service lane open.

CVS is doing quite well financially. They recently purchased AETNA outright.
I can only speak for my personal experience but the CVS in Target was there years before the stand alone store, and as the shopping experience is changing I would suspect that the in store pharmacies are not doing as well as they once did

I can only speak for my personal experience but the CVS in Target was there years before the stand alone store, and as the shopping experience is changing I would suspect that the in store pharmacies are not doing as well as they once did
Many people are opting for delivery. There are a few different types of drugs that will not be hand delivered though. The class A stuff has to be picked up with an ID.

You can see where would beat standing in line or even going to the drive-thru.

Many people are opting for delivery. There are a few different types of drugs that will not be hand delivered though. The class A stuff has to be picked up with an ID.

I love the delivery option especially with the discount my insurance company gives

because black rob the pharmacys these days

Forum List

Back