~Cut Me Some Slack Please~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
~Lmao~
Seriously...I keep getting PMs from people wondering if I am Madeline?????
Something about my font, and etc.
I assure you, I am not her, I am simple Dabs, real name Debbie~
If it helps everyone, I will TRY my damnedest to type normally, but I won't promise.
Jesus Christ, I have always used a bold font, on every forum I go to....it's just me!
Sometimes I use red, or blue.....I try to use a color that goes with my avi or my siggy~
*sigh*
Can't please everyone I guess~

My advice to you... Two tears in a bucket, fk it! Doesn't matter what the rest think. You know. ;) Be you girl! Rock that shhhh like nobody's business.... b/c it's not.

~Lmao~
If it helps everyone, I will TRY my damnedest to type normally, but I won't promise.
Jesus Christ, I have always used a bold font, on every forum I go to....it's just me!
Sometimes I use red, or blue.....I try to use a color that goes with my avi or my siggy~
*sigh*

I got shit too when i came on. I to like my blue and a bit bigger...its easier for ME to read. I understand about personal style.

~Lmao~
*sigh*

Hi Madeline!! :lol:

Sinc]e[COLOR="SeaGreen" Mr Sha[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]meful came [/COLOR]to join u[/COLOR]s, use of[/COLOR] party colored fonts has worn out its welcome

You deal with four of his post in a row, with all the smilies, the weird pictures, the non sequiturs, your tollerance level for this kind of goofiness goes away

Sounds like you need a therapy session........... :eusa_whistle:

~Lmao~
*sigh*

Have you done Dallas?

Dabs, I tolja this place was..um...different. :laugh:
I got reamed too, when I first showed up. They thought I was this Emma person. Geez. Not flattering.
Madeline, I know. Although she and I do not get along, consider it a compliment some may think you are her. She was very prolific, had strong opinions, funny. Just like you. I think she used blue font too, but oh well. Personally, maybe I'll go back to my green bird lady and use green font. :tongue:

You just snicker at 'em and keep being the Dabs I love. :)

Last edited:
psssssssssst...people! Dabs is in Tennessee. Maddie is...Chicago??? The mods can see and Dabs is still here, isn't she?
:salute:

psssssssssst...people! Dabs is in Tennessee. Maddie is...Chicago??? The mods can see and Dabs is still here, isn't she?
:salute:

I think Madeline was from Cleveland or Cincinnati and I don't find the writing style similar at all. Welcome Dabs. :)

hey, i am a mod, can see the different states and all so i know they ain't the same, but i still feel the presence of Madeline in Dabs....2 peas in a pod.....

great, fun, thread topics that have nothing to do with politics, bold or colored type to stand out, lots of new threads daily....it feels like madeline, reincarnated!

~Lmao~
*sigh*

Want me to whip your ass?? :whip:

~Lmao~
*sigh*

Want me to whip your ass?? :whip:

Promises, promises.........

~Lmao~
*sigh*

No worries Dabs...

Try having a conservative point of view and consider Obama far under qualified...

You'll be called all nature of unsavory names..

BTW.. Madeline was a great poster... I liked her a lot...

~Lmao~
*sigh*

Its not Madeline. Now play nice.... pick on conjob if you want.

Dabs, I tolja this place was..um...different. :laugh:
I got reamed too, when I first showed up. They thought I was this Emma person. Geez. Not flattering.
Madeline, I know. Although she and I do not get along, consider it a compliment some may think you are her. She was very prolific, had strong opinions, funny. Just like you. I think she used blue font too, but oh well. Personally, maybe I'll go back to my green bird lady and use green font. :tongue:

You just snicker at 'em and keep being the Dabs I love. :)

Only for a bit :lol: And you lived.

Forum List

Back