Curvy nurse hits back at critics who called her figure-hugging scrubs 'inappropriate'

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Erika Diaz, 22, has gone viral on TikTok after sharing a video of herself modeling her hospital uniform, a blue top tucked into matching pants
She claimed she has been told the way she wears her scrubs is 'inappropriate'
The clip then cut to screenshots of how the scrubs are advertised online, showing that they were designed to be tucked in
In the caption, Erika insisted that 'some people just have an issue with my body'
The video has been viewed more than 12.7 million times and has sparked a debate in the comments section
Some people suggested she buy a bigger size, while others argued she can't control the shape of her body

Cuvry nurse hits back at critics who called her scrubs 'inappropriate'

Screenshot_from_2022-07-20_13-44-45_png-2459910.JPG

5b91165685ef46c64e33387dfcf4a3d7--super-troopers-funny-movies.jpg

Not guilty!

Erika Diaz, 22, has gone viral on TikTok after sharing a video of herself modeling her hospital uniform, a blue top tucked into matching pants
The clip then cut to screenshots of how the scrubs are advertised online, showing that they were designed to be tucked in
In the caption, Erika insisted that 'some people just have an issue with my body'
The video has been viewed more than 12.7 million times and has sparked a debate in the comments section
Some people suggested she buy a bigger size, while others argued she can't control the shape of her body

Not guilty!
Wish I'd had her last week instead of the ones I did have

Sorry that I have standards of professionalism.

On second thought, not sorry.

She's probably very proggy as well. She looks it.
Who is to say she's not professional as far as doing her job goes?

When my mom was in the hospital there were a couple young nurses there that were very nice looking (though not as top heavy) that I would have loved to have taken home if the wife would not kill me in my sleep. ;)

Not guilty!

I honestly expected this to be just a bigger girl whose pants were a little tight, but nah. C'mon. This girl altered those scrubs hugely to make them fit like that, and I am with Oh Please...good for her for dressing however she wants outside of work, but if she's focused on getting eyes on her bod AT work, she's not focused on working. Therefore, I don't want her giving me meds, etc.

I honestly expected this to be just a bigger girl whose pants were a little tight, but nah. C'mon. This girl altered those scrubs hugely to make them fit like that, and I am with Oh Please...good for her for dressing however she wants outside of work, but if she's focused on getting eyes on her bod AT work, she's not focused on working. Therefore, I don't want her giving me meds, etc.
I guess you never seen pics of young curvy women of the 50s.....Thin waists were in.

R.2b109425e6bc956c08ec5742833cf5ca

Who is to say she's not professional as far as doing her job goes?

When my mom was in the hospital there were a couple young nurses there that were very nice looking (though not as top heavy) that I would have loved to have taken home if the wife would not kill me in my sleep. ;)

She might be a fine nurse. Those scrubs do seem overly tight and thus revealing. Her bosses are not being unreasonable.

ONe size up, she will still look quite good. A well fitting scrub top, will not hide those babies.

She might be a fine nurse. Those scrubs do seem overly tight and thus revealing. Her bosses are not being unreasonable.

ONe size up, she will still look quite good. A well fitting scrub top, will not hide those babies.
Instead of saying clearly, "I am here to do the best job I can for my patients", she's saying, "I'm here to get attention and possibly even to antagonize my co-workers".

That's the equivalent of the new "Slutty Nurse" Halloween costume. Appropriate for parties where alcohol is served. Instead of saying "Trust me to provide competent care", it says "Fuck me".

I hate leftists who think this misogynistic shit is funny.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back