Current event: When I filled my gas tank today at $2.15.9, I felt so energy independent.

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
Ain't it nice when our Arab neighbors attack the Saudi oil fields and our prices drop??

We command them now. They can pound sand or eat their crude, makes no difference now.

If you place gasoline into a car you are an ecological monster of indescribable proportion.

Ain't it nice when our Arab neighbors attack the Saudi oil fields and our prices drop??

We command them now. They can pound sand or eat their crude, makes no difference now.
Thanks Don.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember when the Shah was deposed. We went from about $.60 cents per gallon to about $1.10 cents per gallon overnight.
This economy inflated like a balloon and sucked the air out of us. A grand Arab Ass Rapin.

If you place gasoline into a car you are an ecological monster of indescribable proportion.
Well I did feel guilty when I emptied my gas sack tank as I pumped the gas. That count for carbon credits?
You are one abomination!
To celebrate, I let my car idle for 4 hours with the air on. Never would do that at 4 bucks a gallon
You'd be arrested in the People's Republic of Ann Arbor
Ann Arbor Is Now A No-Idle Zone

Thanks Don.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember when the Shah was deposed. We went from about $.60 cents per gallon to about $1.10 cents per gallon overnight.
This economy inflated like a balloon and sucked the air out of us. A grand Arab Ass Rapin.
I remember the First Arab Embargo in the early 70's that created OPEC!. We went from $.30 cents a gallon to $.50 cents per gallon overnight. Talk about an Arab Ass Rapin.

I feel so energy independent that I have my car idling again with the air on the last hour...............We'll be under $2 per gallon when Santa arrives.

Where the hell are you @ $2.15.9 a gallon?????????

Geez, I just paid $3.15.9 at one of the cheapest stations.....most were closer to $3.59 with a .20 fluctuation on either side of that.

Geez, I just paid $3.15.9 at one of the cheapest stations.....most were closer to $3.59 with a .20 fluctuation on either side of that.
Better question is ‘Where the hell are you, California?‘
I just drove from DC to KY to MO to NJ to MA to DC and back to MO and the price ranges consistently between $2.19 and $2.55.

I just drove from DC to KY to MO to NJ to MA to DC and back to MO and the price ranges consistently between $2.19 and $2.55.

Washington state...…where all those Californians moved to, to escape the bs.....but actually brought it with them :mad:

Washington state...…where all those Californians moved to, to escape the bs.....but actually brought it with them :mad:
Sorry.
Yeah, Washington and Oregon are beautiful places ruined by the left wing culture that destroyed California.

LMFAO what a great thread. Congrats folks.

Hell I remember when gas was .19 cents a gallon. All the gas stations used to have little gas wars.

I also remember during the Obama clusterfuck gas was at $5.00 a gallon.

I just paid $2.35 a gallon and boy do I love it. Beats the hell out of $20 getting you a quarter of a tank of gas.

LMFAO what a great thread. Congrats folks.

Hell I remember when gas was .19 cents a gallon. All the gas stations used to have little gas wars.

I also remember during the Obama clusterfuck gas was at $5.00 a gallon.

I just paid $2.35 a gallon and boy do I love it. Beats the hell out of $20 getting you a quarter of a tank of gas.
Thank You. The biggest joy in all of this is telling Moohamad to go pound sand and Allah Akbar.

Forum List

Back