Curious as to how on earth a Merkel thread and a Miss Universe could be similar

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
You have every right to make these merge decisions but I would just love to know how Hillary loving Merkel and Miss Universe is busted could possibly be considered similar.

Thanking you in advance,
td

You have every right to make these merge decisions but I would just love to know how Hillary loving Merkel and Miss Universe is busted could possibly be considered similar.

Thanking you in advance,
td
I'm sure you nutjobs found a way to make them the same

I didn't request the merge OldSchool. My thread is now buried under Merkel. I don't see the similarities personally.

Thanking you in advance,
td

I didn't request the merge OldSchool. My thread is now buried under Merkel. I don't see the similarities personally.

In all fairness they are both fat :)

Thanking you in advance,
td

Merge.

Thanking you in advance,
td

Merge.
Agreed come on mods this thread needs to merge with the larger one

:badgrin:

I was wondering what happened to TD thread too. Was looking for it a bit ago. Could not find it. :dunno:

Thanking you in advance,
td

Trump loves women?
All three of them are headed to prison?

My sympathies on having to read the Merkel threads Coyote. Has the double vision subsided? How many fingers am I holding up.

(3)

On the plus side, we all lost weight today.

Trump paid for lavish wellness routine and said her weight was 'not unacceptable' as Miss Universe

Coyote

tinydancer - this was my mistake. Your thread got accidently caught up in a merging of several Merkel threads. I do apologize.

For my sins - I read through the Merkel thread (ack!) and seperated out all the posts related to your thread and put them in a new thread here: Trump paid for lavish wellness routine and said her weight was 'not unacceptable' as Miss Universe

The only thing is - I don't remember what your thread title was. If you will let me know, I will correct the title.

Sorry :(

No prob Coyote. Ever. You're a great mod. I was just surprised and thought someone had a brain cramp.

I was just sitting here going Merkel? Miss Universe? OMG?????????????

I personally just thought you guys were doing a sweep of multiple threads and I was actually cheering you on till I went HEY one of these things are not like the other. And you guys got me in a sweep.

And its hard for you guys in the sense that a lot of posters thinking they are doing something cutsie patoutsie throwing a different name for the same thread over and over and over to flood the front page I personally would be running for the tylenol.

Thank you so much for telling me what happened. I appreciate it to no end.

Forum List

Back