Curious.Are They Talking About The Weather On MSNBC/CNN?,& Explaining Why Warming Is Primary Cause?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: This is actually a good question. I know they bring up the frigid/viciously and unusually cold winter on FOX, and do forecasts regularly. But what are they doing over on CNN and MSNBC? If anyone in the MSM was trying to convince America that Global Warming is really causing havoc.It's those two networks.
:cow:
If any of you have any insight on whats going on in our favorite leftist networks this weeks, please keep up posted. But I have a gut feeling that they wont even bring up how wrong they were about Global Warming all last year.
Who knew that driving cars would lead to this "Frozen Weather Pattern" we are in, and no end in sight! :eusa_boohoo:

:2up: This is actually a good question. I know they bring up the frigid/viciously and unusually cold winter on FOX, and do forecasts regularly. But what are they doing over on CNN and MSNBC? If anyone in the MSM was trying to convince America that Global Warming is really causing havoc.It's those two networks.
If any of you have any insight on whats going on in our favorite leftist networks this weeks, please keep up posted. But I have a gut feeling that they wont even bring up how wrong they were about Global Warming all last year.
Who knew that driving cars would lead to this "Frozen Weather Pattern" we are in, and no end in sight! :eusa_boohoo:
Something to cheer up the liberals..

• Banned
Something to cheer up the liberals..

i would image the arctic like weather in 56 states is not an hourly lead story

26196199_1599199840174797_8505153179236222834_n.jpg

Forum List

Back