Cultural Racism Raises It"s Head in Israel

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by patrickcaturday, Jul 18, 2012.

1. patrickcaturday

patrickcaturday Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143

If people wish to truly understand the cultural racism that exists in Israeli policy and politics they will examine the above articles with a careful eye. I Have provided links so that the complete articles can be accessed.

To summarize the situation that we are dealing with we must recognize that we are dealing with two different groups of illegal settlements. one Jewish and the other Bedouin. They are not treated equally, the only real difference between the two is that one is of the Jewish Culture and the other is of the Muslim culture. They both concern themselves with Israeli citizens that serve in the IDF and pay taxes. The differences as I stated earlier are ones of politics, policy, and racism.

The Israeli Settlements are illegal under Israeli Law as determined by the Israeli Supreme Court because they are built on land that the Court has ruled is Palestinian. Yet they are provided with the necessary infrastructure, water, electric, and sewage, that are necessary. Also they are defended by the IDF. Also the Netanyahu administration is seeking to overturn the Court's ruling and indeed they are seeking to expand the settlements.

The only reasons that the Bedouin Settlements are illegal are 1) they are not Jewish and 2) they are not given the necessary permits to build permanent structures. They are not provided with the necessary infrastructure in order to provide decent living conditions and the only time they see the IDF is when it is there to demolish their homes. The Netanyahu Administration does not seek to help or work with these people. Indeed the only time these people hear from the government is when it wants to take more of their land or it wants to charge them for the demolition and destruction of their property.

Can anyone give me a good reason why these people are treated so differently by their own government. As far as I can see the only reason is religious identity, and THAT SMACKS OF CULTURAL RACISM !!!

2. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,732
    I don't understand your obsession with what you consider to be cultural racism in Israel when it is so prevelant world wide. Your double standard smacks of cutural racism.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. patrickcaturday

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143

First of all my apologies for the double post but the first one did not have the title correct and I tried to correct it, oh well .

First of all your post is what is ment by killing the messenger, the only reason that I can see that you would do this is that you cannot adress the issues raised in my OP. I am not obsessed with this I am concerned with it all over the world to include but not limited to the Romani in Europe, the People in Rewanda, and the Native Americans in both North America and South America. This does not detract from my concern for the Bedouins as we as US Citizens help pay for their oppression. Now deal with
    the differences between the two sets of Illegal Settlements or go nitpick someone else.

4. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,732
    First of all, this is a public forum and if you don't like what or how I post, feel free to leave and second of all your "concern" for the Rwandans would ring far more true if you could spell the word. Nah, you're just a one trick pony, Princess.

5. docmauser1

docmauser1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,176
    And the significance of it is, exactly, what?

6. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,732
    First of all, this is a public forum and if you don't like what or how I post, feel free to leave and second of all your "concern" for the Rwandans would ring far more true if you could spell the word. Nah, you're just a one trick pony, Princess.

7. patrickcaturday

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143

You are right that it is a public forum and you are free to post any garbage that you wish to post. I just find that your attempts to divert are ludicrous and indicate to me that you are unable to deal with the fact that Israel might be racist to the core. Go ahead post what you want it just makes you more laughable and an object of pity, but it is your dime.

8. MHunterB

MHunterB Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,775
    If it hadn't been for the Arab League's conspiring to despoil and eject the entire Jewish citizenry from each of their member nations 'way back in 1947, then the OP might be something besides completely biased drivel.

As demonstrations of 'cultural racism' go, the Arab League's was pretty blatant. So was Jordan's ethnic cleansing of E.Jerusalem in '49.

Since the OP doesn't express the slightest concern for either of those crimes against humanity, I find his 'concern' suspiciously one-sided.

9. patrickcaturday

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143

How the Arabs treated the Jewish People was truely henious !!! However the way that you are treating the questions raised in the OP is equally henious !!! Seems to me that no one wishes to deal with the obvious crimes that Israel is committing they would rather divert and try to cast me in the most negative light they can, it doesn't bother me as I have come to expect it!!!
    I do not find your views " suspiciously one sided ", I find them completely one sided !!! Here I will make your life easier for you , from now on just post;

ISRAEL GOOD !!! ALL OTHERS BAD BAD BAD !!!

10. Hossfly

Hossfly ZIONUT Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,591
    I want to see filmed proof by an accredited photographer from AP, UPI, Reuters. Get the drift? No Pallywood productions.