Cultural Decline and Politics

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
I have been studying the cultural decline in America and how it affects politics. When did the United States begin to go culturally insane and then segway into the PC social and political mad house that we are today? I think I have found where the decline began. It began here:

I have been studying the cultural decline in America and how it affects politics. When did the United States begin to go culturally insane and then segway into the PC social and political mad house that we are today? I think I have found where the decline began. It began here:

Actually, it began in earnest with the "counterculture" of the late 1960s. That's when the Left got a good hold on the public education system.

Find this book from 1970. It's a large collection of writings from the time: activists, college professors, campus Communists etc. They sound exactly like the knotheaded imbecile Democrats of today.

51oYkPoVziL._SX413_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Actually, it began in earnest with the "counterculture" of the late 1960s. That's when the Left got a good hold on the public education system.

Find this book from 1970. It's a large collection of writings from the time: activists, college professors, campus Communists etc. They sound exactly like the knotheaded imbecile Democrats of today.

51oYkPoVziL._SX413_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

You are correct. That is when a small percentage of pampered Baby Boomers from suburbia got the attention of a three network liberal news media and Hollywood, forcing their values into every living room and school in America.Total disgrace.

Do you understand history?

Do you understand the Fall of the Roman Empire?

I got the tiniest little fiddle for ya. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back