Cuban Cancer Vaccine May Start Saving American Lives

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
This week, the Roswell Park Cancer Institute of Buffalo, New York, signed a partnership with Havana’s Center for Molecular Immunology to import the Cuban lung cancer vaccine CimaVax.

1021110188.jpg

Blood Tests May Replace Cancer Biopsies – Study

The drug has already undergone rigorous testing in Cuba, where it has shown success in reducing antibody responses in lung cancer patients and reducing future tumor growth.

Read more: After Diplomatic Thaw Cuban Cancer Vaccine May Start Saving American Lives Sputnik International

Well, well! I never thought I would ever see guno or Matthew say anything positive about Cuba. I would have expected a rebuke of some sort attaching some "communist scheme" to this wonderful news. Good for you boys, keep it up..

But you are still Rhesus Bah-sturds!

I have long been an advocate of Cuba's medical philanthropy around the world and have defended it right here on USMB.

Well, well! I never thought I would ever see guno or Matthew say anything positive about Cuba. I would have expected a rebuke of some sort attaching some "communist scheme" to this wonderful news. Good for you boys, keep it up..

But you are still Rhesus Bah-sturds!

I have long been an advocate of Cuba's medical philanthropy around the world and have defended it right here on USMB.

I have a good friend who's daughter finished medical school in Cuba two years ago , It was free with one stipulation, that she practice in underserved ares of this county

Forum List

Back