Cruz: Universities are trying really hard to raise a generation nof pansies

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz bashed universities in a Thursday speech, saying that America’s colleges are raising a “generation of pansies” and doing a disservice to students by shielding them from “scary ideas.”
Cruz: 'Universities are trying really hard to raise a generation of pansies'
------------------------------------------------------------------------

He spews the truth America knows it. The sissies will die easily hands down they also won't make it in a war zone be it on us soil or over seas we have hell coming they're just to dumb to see it.

When Stalinist Democrats gain perpetual power, they'll die willingly.
Might even outdo Mao who killed 45 million fellow Chinese between 1958-1962.
I doubt it, tho'. I believe Mao will hold the all-time record for a long time.

Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz bashed universities in a Thursday speech, saying that America’s colleges are raising a “generation of pansies” and doing a disservice to students by shielding them from “scary ideas.”
Cruz: 'Universities are trying really hard to raise a generation of pansies'
------------------------------------------------------------------------

He spews the truth America knows it. The sissies will die easily hands down they also won't make it in a war zone be it on us soil or over seas we have hell coming they're just to dumb to see it.

You could have stopped at he spews. Nothing says 'not-a-pansy' like leg-humping Trump after he insults your wife. Cuck Cruz talking tough - now there's something you see every day.

Cruz has always feared educated people.
Really? The guy is a genius and his opinions are well thought out. The people in charge of conditioning (you call it education) these days don't like people who disagree with their totalitarian attitudes. The education cartel sucks.

Many students are being taught that feelings are the premium evaluative tool.

10-4 that!
Being offended is justification for tearing down statues, silencing discourse, removing historical paintings, revising history, creating algorithms for internet censoring, etc., etc..

I don't know which is funnier - when people who did go to college call it indoctrination, or when people who didn't go do the same.

Cruz has always feared educated people.
Really? The guy is a genius and his opinions are well thought out. The people in charge of conditioning (you call it education) these days don't like people who disagree with their totalitarian attitudes. The education cartel sucks.

I see education has you scared too.

You could have stopped at he spews. Nothing says 'not-a-pansy' like leg-humping Trump after he insults your wife. Cuck Cruz talking tough - now there's something you see every day.
So only Chuck Norris or Jason Statham should be allowed to discuss this topic? We all know college students are frightened by thoughts or speakers that invade their safe spaces on campus.
Why does Cruz frighten you, tough guy?

So only Chuck Norris or Jason Statham should be allowed to discuss this topic? We all know college students are frightened by thoughts or speakers that invade their safe spaces on campus.
Why does Cruz frighten you, tough guy?

By all means, keep it up. It's always fun to see people advocate less education. Even weak sisters like Teddy Raffy.

I don't know which is funnier - when people who did go to college call it indoctrination, or when people who didn't go do the same.

then consider yourself the " INDOCTRINATED" know why ? Because if you weren't you would not have said what you did. It's easy to understand when one takes the time to read-watch-listen to some of those things that make ppl uncomfortable. " TRUTH IS SCARIER THAN FICTION".............

It goes back real far and was so easy to do it's incredible the more you learn about it.......

upload_2019-8-2_17-33-6.png

upload_2019-8-2_17-32-15.png

http://deliberatedumbingdown.com/ddd/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/DDDoA.pdf

By all means, keep it up. It's always fun to see people advocate less education. Even weak sisters like Teddy Raffy.
I don't think Ted Cruz has done that but you are free to imagine and pretend otherwise.

Why not, when you're pretending to see fear where there isn't any. A poster earlier said:

Many students are being taught that feelings are the premium evaluative tool.

You fellas head straight for the emotion. Like Ted trying to jack you up using the word 'pansies'.

Why not, when you're pretending to see fear where there isn't any
There are riots and physical confrontations all the time on college campuses if someone like Ben Shapiro or Candace Owens is scheduled to speak there. I don't know where you are when all this is happening all around you.
Students are absolutely opposed and terrified of hearing what one of these speakers might say.
'Disinvitations' for college speakers are on the rise — here's a list of people turned away this year

That you can sit behind your little keyboard and pretend otherwise says a lot about you and none of it is good.

You fellas head straight for the emotion. Like Ted trying to jack you up using the word 'pansies'.
I guess we do that because students are now instructed to listen to their feelings instead of using their brains and logic. How else do you explain all the little snowflakes on college campuses
and their demand for "safe spaces"?

But I forgot, you simply deny reality and therefor have zero credence.

Forum List

Back