Crooked Operative Filmed Pulling Out Suitcases of Ballots in Georgia IS IDENTIFIED

Yes an email from an unknown person was supposedly sent to a number of people.

Another person in the meeting says he saw one machine hooked up to the internet. If you saw something like that would you snap a picture with your cell phone? Hooking a cable would require a router or modem someplace in the building.

If it is to be investigated it must be done by the FBI or some other investigative team. Not by people appointed by Trump. They are biased. There has been a number of legal cases by Team Trump that have been thrown out of court. If you have deep pockets then they will try anything to see if will float.

this article and another one that I read say the same thing. I do not see it reported by any major network. I could be wrong

Still both sources I looked at says exactly what I posted. The guy who sent the email is an unknown person. He has to come forward into the spot light if he going to make such allegations. Yes he will have to prove what he said is true.

Still an unknown email is hard to swallow if your at least open to both sides of the argument.

Well you have tech guys who have to maintain the machine and check for any problems with the machines. There may be security checks. There is no logical reason for them to be hooked up to the internet. Data from the machine can be retrieved using a device and transported to where it needs to ultimately go as a record of the votes.

Also I believe that they will check these votes with the voter database to catch duplicates or unregistered names.

Well people believe in voter fraud. If you feed them misinformation then they will take it as proof especially if their guy lost. Just because they believe it does not mean it happen on such a scale that it cause Trump to lose.

Voter fraud has to be proven in a court of law. Not in the court of public opinion.

When I get time I'll have to watch the Colonel's video again. Most people, even on Trump's side stated it would be a rough sell to get the SC to hear the case. While it's pretty clear these state judges allowed violations of their state Constitution, the Supreme Court mainly deals with the US Constitution. They don't want to get involved in trying to interpret the Constitution of any particular state.

I agree the FBI should investigate, but along with Trump's tech people. The FBI in recent years has become political and part of the deep state, therefore cannot really be trusted. Speaking of which, as for reporting on it, if the shoe was on the other foot, that's all they'd be talking about.

Besides the voting allegations, the entire election just doesn't make any sense. Biden is as exciting as Bob Dole when he ran. Many voters in surveys believe that Biden does have dementia. So how did this frail and fragile old man not only get more votes than Obama, but the most votes in the history of the Untied States? Stopping the building of the wall, increasing taxes on our job producers when we need them the most, drastically increasing the cost of fuel in spite of people having the least money in a long time, increasing the national minimum wage to $15.00 an hour causing a domino effect which will bring us inflation like we haven't seen in a long time, just doesn't make any sense. Especially when he ran against a President who had the best economy in 50 years.
Biden won because he was not Trump. As we all know, Biden votes were anti-Trump votes. This is evident from the number of voters that only voted for the president, ignoring the rest. Early voting and mail-in voting made a huge different in turnout. Think about. With mail-in voting you could vote any day, any time, and anywhere. You didn't have take time off work, no walking or driving to a polling place and standing in line, possibly in bad weather. Your polling place was as near as your mailbox. This made a huge difference in turnout. We had more minorities and more White voters than ever before. And generally, large turnouts favors democrats.

It would be nearly impossible to rig a US presidential election because a presidential election is decentralized. Voting and tabulations are maintained at over 200,000 polling places, 3000 counties, and 50 states. In countries where elections are stolen they are almost always centralized where all vote tabulation occurs in one or just a few places. Our electoral college system makes it even more difficult. The votes can't just be stolen in any state. The vote stealing would have to be in selected multiple states and which states are not know until after the voting is complete. In this election, there were 10 potential swing states.

Interesting point about selecting only the presidential candidate on some ballots.

Mail in ballots does make it easy. Their are also checks and balances that elected officials have to do to verify the vote. They are checked against the register voter files that each state has. Signatures are checked. So there are procedures in place.

Trump has to come up with a massive voter fraud plot and he certainly is not up to such a task with the people he associates with. Proof or evidence has to be conclusive. Without it then the next best thing is to spread rumors to the group of people who shout out fake news. Funny thing is they like to shout out fake news and turn around and applaud fake facts.

For voter fraud, which is individual voters, to matter it would require a vast conspiracy.

You have a right to your opinion

you say the below
I agree the FBI should investigate, but along with Trump's tech people. The FBI in recent years has become political and part of the deep state, therefore cannot really be trusted.

The FBI should investigate but they cannot really be trusted. Yet Trumps people can be trusted?

interesting that a guy who cannot concede defeat after losing the election, who cannot accept court challenges his people have submitted have been throw out for lack of substantial proof , and even appointed a presidential committee to look into voter fraud which disbanded after finding nothing. He is actively trying to get electors to switch their vote. He does all the things that would be considered electoral fraud but people believe he can be trusted.

Actually there are a bunch of states (I believe up to 14 now) banning together that want these cases looked at for a violation of our federal Constitution. Who knows how well that will go. Trump has every right to try and get this looked into. It's the most fraudulent election in our history. If this were a normal election with normal F-ups, I would agree Trump should just give it up. But when you have dozens of things that simply don't add up, how can you blame Trump?

I don't think he's going to get this overturned. However I would like it so they fix the system so it never happens again. Mail in voting, especially the way some states have done it, opens the door to election to fraud ten times more than usual. The Dominion machines should all be scrapped for a system where no election rigging is possible, not use software designed to be rigged.
Fix what? All that happened was a loser president cried "fraud," and the base of the country's most prolific lying president believed him.

How do you fix stupid?

Whether the election is actually rigged or Trump convinces voters it was rigged, the damage will have been done. There was virtual no chance of Trump changing the results. All of Trumps efforts were about 2024 and maintaining his base

The way you fix the system is not thorough the courts and certainly not social media but through the State and Federal Election Commissions. That won't change the election results but if there is the type of fraud you claim, it can be investigated and safeguards could be put in place to prevent it. But thanks to Trump's politicizing the issue, that will not happen. I seriously doubt that not one single case of election fraud that is all over the net has been reported to any state election commission or the federal election commission.

I'm sure Trump's people know who to address on these issues. Biden's win will never be accepted by a majority until there is verification that there was little or no fraud. When you use voting machines and software with the ability to easily switch votes, who can trust it?
"Biden's win will never be accepted by a majority"

LOLOL

Where the fuck do you find this nonsense?

Not to mention, there's no evidence any votes were flipped.

Not to mention, like Powell, you have it completely bassakwards. No one has to prove there was little or no fraud. You wouldn't even be suggesting such idiocy if you could prove there was widespread fraud; which the onus to prove falls upon you. "You" meaning the right.

Ain't nice that when HRC won, we were told time and again to "Just Accept It". I do not recall Ms. Clinton calling Secretaries of States that she lost and ordering them to overturn the election, that is what Cons do.

Mr. Biden won. There is no evidence of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud. Funny courts require proof of fraud, I mean after 55-Losses there is still no clear proof, evidence of fraud, just unsupported/unsubstantiated claims of fraud by second and third hand hearsay...but no proof at all.

45 lost. No amount of bitching and whining will change that.

You have a right to your opinion

you say the below
I agree the FBI should investigate, but along with Trump's tech people. The FBI in recent years has become political and part of the deep state, therefore cannot really be trusted.

The FBI should investigate but they cannot really be trusted. Yet Trumps people can be trusted?

interesting that a guy who cannot concede defeat after losing the election, who cannot accept court challenges his people have submitted have been throw out for lack of substantial proof , and even appointed a presidential committee to look into voter fraud which disbanded after finding nothing. He is actively trying to get electors to switch their vote. He does all the things that would be considered electoral fraud but people believe he can be trusted.

Actually there are a bunch of states (I believe up to 14 now) banning together that want these cases looked at for a violation of our federal Constitution. Who knows how well that will go. Trump has every right to try and get this looked into. It's the most fraudulent election in our history. If this were a normal election with normal F-ups, I would agree Trump should just give it up. But when you have dozens of things that simply don't add up, how can you blame Trump?

I don't think he's going to get this overturned. However I would like it so they fix the system so it never happens again. Mail in voting, especially the way some states have done it, opens the door to election to fraud ten times more than usual. The Dominion machines should all be scrapped for a system where no election rigging is possible, not use software designed to be rigged.
Fix what? All that happened was a loser president cried "fraud," and the base of the country's most prolific lying president believed him.

How do you fix stupid?

:TH_WAY~113::TH_WAY~113::TH_WAY~113::TH_WAY~113::TH_WAY~113:

There ain't no fixing stupid.

Mail in ballots does make it easy. Their are also checks and balances that elected officials have to do to verify the vote. They are checked against the register voter files that each state has. Signatures are checked. So there are procedures in place.

As local boards of elections meet this week to review the final set of mail-in ballots, they’ll look to make sure that the voter’s name and signature are on the front of each envelope. But they won’t look to see if that signature matches one on file somewhere, because voter signature matching is not required in North Carolina. Signature matching is a common practice, required in 30 states, to help protect the legitimacy of absentee mail-in ballots. But it’s not mandated in everywhere, including in key battleground states such as Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

Read more here: https://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/election/article247083467.html#storylink=cpy

Whether the election is actually rigged or Trump convinces voters it was rigged, the damage will have been done. There was virtual no chance of Trump changing the results. All of Trumps efforts were about 2024 and maintaining his base

The way you fix the system is not thorough the courts and certainly not social media but through the State and Federal Election Commissions. That won't change the election results but if there is the type of fraud you claim, it can be investigated and safeguards could be put in place to prevent it. But thanks to Trump's politicizing the issue, that will not happen. I seriously doubt that not one single case of election fraud that is all over the net has been reported to any state election commission or the federal election commission.

I'm sure Trump's people know who to address on these issues. Biden's win will never be accepted by a majority until there is verification that there was little or no fraud. When you use voting machines and software with the ability to easily switch votes, who can trust it?
We really have no alternative but to use current technology. It would be virtually impossible to hand count all votes with 150 million ballots with an average of 40 items on each ballot. Voting systems that hand count paper ballots are much less accurate than modern systems and more subject to election fraud.

We really have no alternative but to use current technology. It would be virtually impossible to hand count all votes with 150 million ballots with an average of 40 items on each ballot. Voting systems that hand count paper ballots are much less accurate than modern systems and more subject to election fraud.

I doubt you have any evidence of that claim, however if a voting machine is not functioning properly, or was rigged, it can change tens of thousands of votes, and unless they are thoroughly examined, nobody will ever know.

No Evidence of Voter Fraud or Election Fraud Has Emerged During This Election Season In Arizona.

Contrary to what Conservatives here want to believe, in order to prove Election Fraud/Election Fraud, you must first have evidence of Election Fraud/Voter Fraud.

The absence of fraud does not automatically mean there was fraud. You have to prove fraud and to prove fraud YOU MUST HAVE EVIDENCE OF FRAUD.

Cons are beating a dead issue. As it stands today (Thursday December 10, 2020) here the stats regarding 45's pointless lawsuits

1 - Win.

1- Set aside.

55 - LOST!!!!!

The Orange Draft-Dodging, Russia Loving, Gold Star Family Attacking Coward LOST!!!

No amount of fictitious ranting about "Voter Fraud" will change that result.

You cannot claim Fraud without proof of fraud. Courts require evidence of fraud.
Only takes one win.

says you.

North Carolina. Signature matching is a common
That's true, the law in North Carolina does not require that voter signatures on ballots be matched against registrar records. That's because validation of identity is determined when the ballot is requested. In essential all states that are not require to validate a signature on the ballot, the identify of the voter is determined when a ballot is requested.

Why are you concerned by N.C? Trump won there so there procedures are not open to question, only in states in which Trump has lost.

says you.
Care to guess how many people and how long it would take to tabulate 12 billion voter choices on paper ballots plus up to 3 recounts? Like most things, elections and laws have adjusted to technology.

Another person in the meeting says he saw one machine hooked up to the internet. If you saw something like that would you snap a picture with your cell phone? Hooking a cable would require a router or modem someplace in the building.

If it is to be investigated it must be done by the FBI or some other investigative team. Not by people appointed by Trump. They are biased. There has been a number of legal cases by Team Trump that have been thrown out of court. If you have deep pockets then they will try anything to see if will float.

this article and another one that I read say the same thing. I do not see it reported by any major network. I could be wrong

Still both sources I looked at says exactly what I posted. The guy who sent the email is an unknown person. He has to come forward into the spot light if he going to make such allegations. Yes he will have to prove what he said is true.

Still an unknown email is hard to swallow if your at least open to both sides of the argument.

Well you have tech guys who have to maintain the machine and check for any problems with the machines. There may be security checks. There is no logical reason for them to be hooked up to the internet. Data from the machine can be retrieved using a device and transported to where it needs to ultimately go as a record of the votes.

Also I believe that they will check these votes with the voter database to catch duplicates or unregistered names.

Well people believe in voter fraud. If you feed them misinformation then they will take it as proof especially if their guy lost. Just because they believe it does not mean it happen on such a scale that it cause Trump to lose.

Voter fraud has to be proven in a court of law. Not in the court of public opinion.

When I get time I'll have to watch the Colonel's video again. Most people, even on Trump's side stated it would be a rough sell to get the SC to hear the case. While it's pretty clear these state judges allowed violations of their state Constitution, the Supreme Court mainly deals with the US Constitution. They don't want to get involved in trying to interpret the Constitution of any particular state.

I agree the FBI should investigate, but along with Trump's tech people. The FBI in recent years has become political and part of the deep state, therefore cannot really be trusted. Speaking of which, as for reporting on it, if the shoe was on the other foot, that's all they'd be talking about.

Besides the voting allegations, the entire election just doesn't make any sense. Biden is as exciting as Bob Dole when he ran. Many voters in surveys believe that Biden does have dementia. So how did this frail and fragile old man not only get more votes than Obama, but the most votes in the history of the Untied States? Stopping the building of the wall, increasing taxes on our job producers when we need them the most, drastically increasing the cost of fuel in spite of people having the least money in a long time, increasing the national minimum wage to $15.00 an hour causing a domino effect which will bring us inflation like we haven't seen in a long time, just doesn't make any sense. Especially when he ran against a President who had the best economy in 50 years.
Biden won because he was not Trump. As we all know, Biden votes were anti-Trump votes. This is evident from the number of voters that only voted for the president, ignoring the rest. Early voting and mail-in voting made a huge different in turnout. Think about. With mail-in voting you could vote any day, any time, and anywhere. You didn't have take time off work, no walking or driving to a polling place and standing in line, possibly in bad weather. Your polling place was as near as your mailbox. This made a huge difference in turnout. We had more minorities and more White voters than ever before. And generally, large turnouts favors democrats.

It would be nearly impossible to rig a US presidential election because a presidential election is decentralized. Voting and tabulations are maintained at over 200,000 polling places, 3000 counties, and 50 states. In countries where elections are stolen they are almost always centralized where all vote tabulation occurs in one or just a few places. Our electoral college system makes it even more difficult. The votes can't just be stolen in any state. The vote stealing would have to be in selected multiple states and which states are not know until after the voting is complete. In this election, there were 10 potential swing states.

Interesting point about selecting only the presidential candidate on some ballots.

Trump has to come up with a massive voter fraud plot and he certainly is not up to such a task with the people he associates with. Proof or evidence has to be conclusive. Without it then the next best thing is to spread rumors to the group of people who shout out fake news. Funny thing is they like to shout out fake news and turn around and applaud fake facts.

For voter fraud, which is individual voters, to matter it would require a vast conspiracy.
In effect, we have 50 different elections that are held under different laws and regulations and using different voting equipment and procedure. To pull off the massive voter fraud that Trump claims happened, the perpetrators would have to guess which states need to have their votes manipulated and by how much. Since voting is by precinct, within county within state, the perpetrators would have to have a remarkably accurate crystal ball to determine exactly where to flip votes and how many. Without that information, the chance of success would be very small and if we are talking about tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of votes, the chance of success is exceedingly small and the chance of being caught would be quite high since the perps would have to be working in many vote processing centers or precincts and where audits are recounts were required, the chance of success would be even smaller.

Last edited:

In effect, we have 50 different elections that are held under different laws and regulations and using different voting equipment and procedure. To pull off the massive voter fraud that Trump claims happened, the perpetrators would have to guess which states need to have their votes manipulated and by how much. Since voting is by precinct, within county within state, the perpetrators would have to have a remarkably accurate crystal ball to determine exactly where to flip votes and how many. Without that information, the chance of success would be very small and if we are talking about tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of votes, the chance of success is exceedingly small and the chance of being caught would be quite high since the perps would have to be working in many vote processing centers or precincts and where audits are recounts were required, the chance of success would be even smaller.
It ain't over yet.

That's true, the law in North Carolina does not require that voter signatures on ballots be matched against registrar records. That's because validation of identity is determined when the ballot is requested. In essential all states that are not require to validate a signature on the ballot, the identify of the voter is determined when a ballot is requested.

Why are you concerned by N.C? Trump won there so there procedures are not open to question, only in states in which Trump has lost.

That wasn't my point. The claim by Kilroy is that all signatures have to be verified when in fact, a little less than half the states don't have that requirement. NC was only outlined in the link I posted.

It ain't over yet.
For Trump it will never be over. After Biden is inaugurated, Trump will be spreading his message of hate and distrust for American democracy. His goal will of course be to impeach Biden. Thankfully we have hundreds of thousands of career government employees that will keep the our government running and a Constitution that even fascists like Trump can not overcome.

For Trump it will never be over. After Biden is inaugurated, Trump will be spreading his message of hate and distrust for American democracy. His goal will of course be to impeach Biden. Thankfully we have hundreds of thousands of career government employees that will keep the our government running and a Constitution that even fascists like Trump can not overcome.

Without a Republican led House, Trump can't promote the impeachment of Biden. in 2022 when we take back the House, it's almost inevitable given the impeachment war Democrats started against us.

That wasn't my point. The claim by Kilroy is that all signatures have to be verified when in fact, a little less than half the states don't have that requirement. NC was only outlined in the link I posted.
In this election, the identity of the voter was validate when either the ballot was requested or when the ballot was cast. If would have been more secure if the validation was done by signature when the ballot was cast, but many states simple did have the legal authority, nor the equipment and procedure to do that.

Without a Republican led House, Trump can't promote the impeachment of Biden. in 2022 when we take back the House, it's almost inevitable given the impeachment war Democrats started against us.
With a hundred house republican committed to follow Trump in his quest to ignore the the will of the people in a half dozens states and set sit aside their vote, Trump will not have any problem starting his payback for his impeachment in the House. He would not succeed, but this is just part of the plan for 2024 run. Trump has to keep himself relevant, which means staying in the headlines and keeping the rallies going.

With a hundred house republican committed to follow Trump in his quest to ignore the the will of the people in a half dozens states and set sit aside their vote, Trump will not have any problem starting his payback for his impeachment in the House. He would not succeed, but this is just part of the plan for 2024 run. Trump has to keep himself relevant, which means staying in the headlines and keeping the rallies going.

Trump (like Biden) is an old man. He will be four years older come next election. He's not running again unless Biden Fs up this country so bad he feels the need to rectify the problems. Given Biden's agenda, that's likely to happen if we don't keep leadership of the Senate.

In this election, the identity of the voter was validate when either the ballot was requested or when the ballot was cast. If would have been more secure if the validation was done by signature when the ballot was cast, but many states simple did have the legal authority, nor the equipment and procedure to do that.

And that's why many people won't consider this as a legitimate election. NC does have other safeguards, but others were sending out ballots whether they wanted them or not.

Forum List

Back