Crooked Hillary Is Doing a Book Tour...LOL

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
The first half of the vid is a brief overview of the tip of the iceberg of DNC corruption. The second half discusses Crooked Hillary charging $125-$2,400 for attendees at book signings. :p

The first half of the vid is a brief overview of the tip of the iceberg of DNC corruption. The second half discusses Crooked Hillary charging $125-$2,400 for attendees at book signings. :p

So what? That's the free enterprise system at work. Nobody is forced to buy her book or attend her signings.

For as much as conservatives and Hillary-haters talk about Hillary Clinton, one'd think she won the presidency.

Oh, wait, I guess they have to talk about Hillary because Donald hasn't done much that's positive and that merits discussion, instead offering little but one insipid or heartless remark after another, all the while having a GOP-held Congress through which he's seen passed not one piece of his signature legislative proposals.

Okay, yeah, I guess Trumpkins and other conservatives do have to talk about Hillary....

Nobody would pay $5 to attend a Trump book signing. He's so fucked, and he did it all on his own. But there's light at the end of the tunnel for you who live up inside his colon: After he's out of office, say about 6 months from his resignation, he will get a ghostwriter to pen his story and he will get big bucks to attend a book signing then. He's a fucking whore of an opportunist. But he will write a memoir and make gazillions, if that is consolation for you Trumpies.

Forum List

Back