Criminally Partisanly Weaponized DC, Dem-Run Govt / Agencies Need a Wrecking Ball Applied - Democrats Know Trump Will Do It

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

The corrupt, treasonous, criminally partisanly weaponized Democrats and Deep Staters who have stalked, attempted to 'Get Trump', and have failed can hear the music getting louder.

Panic is setting in.

What if they CAN'T stop him?

What if ... DONALD TRUMP WINS THE 2024 ELECTION?

They KNOW what is going to happen - Trump is going to come in like a WRECKING BALL, targeting their criminal world.

1684679678417.png

the whole federal system needs a complete efficient overhaul run like a biz....we'd be out of debt in 10 yrs

He didn't do it the last go-round to any great extent. Who appointed Wray to head the FBI?

Wray's Senate confirmation hearing commenced on July 12, 2017. Among other testimony, when asked if he believed that the investigation into Russian 2016 election interference and possible links to Trump's campaign is a "witch hunt", he stated that he did not. -WIKI

No, Trump did the bidding of The Turtle.

we also need to adjust the incomes of all federal workers to reflect normal industry standards for work performed

30 yrs service before being able to draw a pension

medical insurance in line with everyone else....ex-8000 dollar deductibles like obama created

He didn't do it the last go-round to any great extent. Who appointed Wray to head the FBI?

Wray's Senate confirmation hearing commenced on July 12, 2017. Among other testimony, when asked if he believed that the investigation into Russian 2016 election interference and possible links to Trump's campaign is a "witch hunt", he stated that he did not. -WIKI

Wray knew Russian Collusion was a Hillary Hoax before he took over.

His declaring he did not believe investigating Trump was a 'witch Hunt' was a public demonstration of loyalty to the criminal traitors who had come before him and with whom he would be working to try to 'Get Trump'.

Wray knew Russian Collusion was a Hillary Hoax before he took over.

His declaring he did not believe investigating Trump was a 'witch Hunt' was a public demonstration of loyalty to the criminal traitors who had come before him and with whom he would be working to try to 'Get Trump'.
we knew when our first brain synapses started laughing their asses off when we heard it

we also need to adjust the incomes of all federal workers to reflect normal industry standards for work performed

medical insurance in line with everyone else....ex-8000 dollar deductibles like obama created
Educate yourself.....There hasn't been the old style fed pension since '86. Most of those that got the "full ride" fed pensions are dead by now or getting there in a hurry....My wife did her entire 32 year career under FERS.

If you worked for 25 years and earned $75,000 per year, your monthly payment would be around $1,560, according to the formula.

That's net, your gap insurance comes out of that and it's around $650.00 a month.....It's top notch but it's certainly not free.

You had better been salting away money in your Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) the whole time if you wanted a comfortable retirement.

Educate yourself.....There hasn't been the old style fed pension since '86. Most of those that got the "full ride" fed pensions are dead by now or getting there in a hurry....My wife did her entire 32 year career under FERS.

If you worked for 25 years and earned $75,000 per year, your monthly payment would be around $1,560, according to the formula.

That's net, your gap insurance comes out of that and it's around $650.00 a month.....It's top notch but it's certainly not free.

You had better been salting away money in your Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) the whole time if you wanted a comfortable retirement.
my mother lost her pension basically after 32 yrs in the private world....i remember 165 bucks a month

a pension is a horrible thing to deal with...the greed and stupidity of a company eats it

thanks for the update

the biggest problem is that incompetent box checkers get promotions over anything

Explain John Boner. 26 yrs? $82K annual pension.

Explain all the millions on six-figure State pensions in CA at early age ~50. Many hired back as $400K consultants. Uh yes, even Custodians on $10K monthly. They scam the last yrs pay totals.

No Pension. Go on earned SS like everyone else.

My old lady works for the Center for Medicare and Medicaid checking to see if you are lying about your income, and her deductible is 10k...

my mother lost her pension basically after 32 yrs in the private world....i remember 165 bucks a month

a pension is a horrible thing to deal with...the greed and stupidity of a company eats it

thanks for the update

the biggest problem is that incompetent box checkers get promotions over anything
My Mother in law lost hers because they invested it into a construction company that went under during the 2008 housing crisis.

The corrupt, treasonous, criminally partisanly weaponized Democrats and Deep Staters who have stalked, attempted to 'Get Trump', and have failed can hear the music getting louder.

Panic is setting in.

What if they CAN'T stop him?

What if ... DONALD TRUMP WINS THE 2024 ELECTION?

They KNOW what is going to happen - Trump is going to come in like a WRECKING BALL, targeting their criminal world.

View attachment 787389

So let me get this straight...

You guys are constantly making excuses for your blob's failings based on the fruity observation that Trump couldn't beat the establishment from 2016-2020.

Yet somehow now you are seriously suggesting that he is going to "take a wrecking ball" to the establishment if elected again?

Forum List

Back