Criminal Justice Reform Passed, Another Trump Victory

This is a test. Remember this never would have happened without trump advocating for it. Welcome to the Republican Party black voters. Have a seat in the front of th bus.

You're not wrong. Republicans had been blocking this in one form or another for about 6 years.

Without Trump's support, its unlikely it would have come up for a vote, despite broad bipartisan support. So credit where it is due......Trump did the right thing. This was a good call. And he should be lauded for it.

This is a test. Remember this never would have happened without trump advocating for it. Welcome to the Republican Party black voters. Have a seat in the front of th bus.

You're not wrong. Republicans had been blocking this in one form or another for about 6 years.

Without Trump's support, its unlikely it would have come up for a vote, despite broad bipartisan support. So credit where it is due......Trump did the right thing. This was a good call. And he should be lauded for it.

He's surrounded by criminals (used to be more of them) so he wants them to have a more-fair chance before they are locked up. Well Done Mr. President.

Shit I smell a two term potus

On this? Nah. Trump's a shit show with no end in sight. But even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Trump got this one right. Credit where its due.

On this? Nah. Trump's a shit show with no end in sight. But even a broken clock is right twice a day.

If blacks like trump enough they don’t show up to vote trump wins. This could be big. It’s shit like this.

My dad usually got $8 raise in ss under obama. He just got a $42 a month bump. Trumps doing? Who knows. Probably not but My dad said thanks trump and laughed. But he was serious I think.

If blacks like trump enough they don’t show up to vote trump wins. This could be big. It’s shit like this.

Seems unlikely. Especially since it was democrats that wrote the bill.

Seems unlikely. Especially since it was democrats that wrote the bill.
Do you know why republicans like the Koch brothers got behind prison reform? It saves us money and they are the ones who get tax breaks when social programs get cut.

And this issue doesn’t make them seem like dicks. They can say they are good people look at what we did for people.

Awesome. You’ve really made great strides toward broadening the base. It is heartwarming to know that your motivation is so pure.

Forum List

Back