Crime & Race 2012

Well, the 2013 data hasn't come out yet

I'm sure you'll be quivering with anticipation in your mom's basement until the new data comes out. Make sure to keep some lotion and a tissue handy for when they finally release it.

There is a partial released for 2013. If anything it indicates no change. A simple Google search of the database would reveal the veracity of this claim.

Critical thought doesn't matter to the other side. They're a bunch of feel good morons!

I'm sure you'll be quivering with anticipation in your mom's basement until the new data comes out. Make sure to keep some lotion and a tissue handy for when they finally release it.

There is a partial released for 2013. If anything it indicates no change. A simple Google search of the database would reveal the veracity of this claim.

Critical thought doesn't matter to the other side. They're a bunch of feel good morons!

Save some lotion for matty boy

Okay, Timmy!

You fucking Pussy.

Absent fathers? Certainly, but who has children with such dirt bags? This must be cultural.

you my dear sir are a dirtbag(I use the word correctly, you separated the two words which are one) in your own right..and you have the nerve to use John Locke as an avatar...

John Locke? Indeed that is funny! No need to argue with the ignorant. They always embarrass themselves. What would you say is worse? Taking a few seconds to respond to someone and mistyping along the way, or, thinking James Madison is John Locke? Case in point.

John Locke
locke.jpg

James Madison
james_madison.jpg

Last edited:

From your link:

Among the single-bias hate crime incidents in 2012, there were 3,467 victims of racially motivated hate crime.

66.2 percent were victims of an offender’s anti-black bias.
22.0 percent were victims of an anti-white bias.

As far as blacks killing blacks? No more than whites killing whites.

http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2013/jul/17/tweets/look-statistic-blacks-and-murder/

The report also stated that 85 percent of white victims in single-victim and single-offender homicides were murdered by someone of their race. So that means the majority of black and white people are murdered by someone of their own race. In 2005, there were 8,017 white homicide victims.

Look...you can nitpick just about any number you can from anything you want. Fact is the murder rate in this country is decreasing...even among blacks.

Here's another figure for your racist ass to munch on...

Members of the Stormfront forum (like you) have murdered a disproportinate number of blacks.

Though on any given day, fewer than 1,800 registered members log on to Stormfront, and less than half of the site’s visitors even reside in the United States, a two-year study by the Intelligence Report shows that registered Stormfront users have been disproportionately responsible for some of the most lethal hate crimes and mass killings since the site was put up in 1995. In the past five years alone, Stormfront members have murdered close to 100 people. The Report’s research shows that Stormfront’s bias-related murder rate began to accelerate rapidly in early 2009, after Barack Obama became the nation’s first black president.

So how many niggrah notches you got on your belt??

The reason these statistics are important is because there is a huge problem in the black community and it's not the fault of whitey, and whitey does not have the solution. Race Pimps like Jackson and Holder want there to be less responsibility for blacks behaving badly. No, it's time to take stock and admit the truth.

From your link:

Among the single-bias hate crime incidents in 2012, there were 3,467 victims of racially motivated hate crime.

66.2 percent were victims of an offender’s anti-black bias.
22.0 percent were victims of an anti-white bias.

As far as blacks killing blacks? No more than whites killing whites.

A look at statistics on black-on-black murders | PolitiFact Florida

The report also stated that 85 percent of white victims in single-victim and single-offender homicides were murdered by someone of their race. So that means the majority of black and white people are murdered by someone of their own race. In 2005, there were 8,017 white homicide victims.

Look...you can nitpick just about any number you can from anything you want. Fact is the murder rate in this country is decreasing...even among blacks.

Here's another figure for your racist ass to munch on...

Members of the Stormfront forum (like you) have murdered a disproportinate number of blacks.

Though on any given day, fewer than 1,800 registered members log on to Stormfront, and less than half of the site’s visitors even reside in the United States, a two-year study by the Intelligence Report shows that registered Stormfront users have been disproportionately responsible for some of the most lethal hate crimes and mass killings since the site was put up in 1995. In the past five years alone, Stormfront members have murdered close to 100 people. The Report’s research shows that Stormfront’s bias-related murder rate began to accelerate rapidly in early 2009, after Barack Obama became the nation’s first black president.

So how many niggrah notches you got on your belt??

Great, Now I get to tech the ignorant how to interpret data.

When you make up 13% of the population, but are responsible for 22% of hate crimes, you are in fact disproportionately committing hate crimes when compared to the 70% who only commit 66.2% of hate crimes. In other words, as a white person you are more likely to be a hate crime victim of a black offender than the other way around. Also you are leaving something else out. The number of whites in the data are skewed because when Latinos and Hispanics commit crime they are considered white for the purpose of the perpetrator category but not the victim category. So take the word "white" with a grain of salt. According the FBI's methodology a Hispanic or Latino perpetrator of an anti black hate crime is considered "white."

While it is true that most murder victims were killed by people of their own race, this does not change the fact that half of all murders in the United States come from a group that makes up 13% of the population.

I would be careful citing the SPLC. They are a very discredited group at this point in time. Even the FBI knows as much. FBI Dumps Southern Poverty Law Center as Hate Crimes Resource Nevertheless, I will agree with your assessment that Stormfront is a violent white supremacist group and raise you this. 10 Most Dangerous Gangs In The World | The Most 10 Of Everything

Demographics-5.png

As you can see, whites make up 70% of the population but only 11% of gang members. Blacks, however, make up 13% of the population and over 35% of gang members. AND BLACK GANG NUMBERS HAVE BEEN ON THE RISE SINCE THE ELECTION OF OBAMA MUCH MORE SO THAN WHITE GANGS. Does this imply causation? Absolutely not! So lets be clear, you can point to all of the white outliers you like in the violent community but in the end that's all you got, a few white outliers. Blacks disproportionately commit hate crimes and violent crimes as compared to whites.

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason these statistics are important is because there is a huge problem in the black community and it's not the fault of whitey, and whitey does not have the solution. Race Pimps like Jackson and Holder want there to be less responsibility for blacks behaving badly. No, it's time to take stock and admit the truth.

That's the thing, I don't think anyone is denying the stats...and you guys (both sides) can nitpick how to interpret those stats all you want. Yes, there is a crime problem in the black community. Guess what, there is a crime problem in the white community as well. Your assertion that Jackson, Holder, et al. are blaming whitey is your opinion and they are about as useful as the racist pussies that frequent this site.

What point is there to constantly post these stats other than to propagate racism and blame blacky for all the ills of the world. You guys act as if there is ZERO white crime, and that certainly is not the case. Continually posting stats and saying all blacks are criminals and all blacks are stupid serve no purpose other than to incite hate.

So in the end, what is the point to continually spew hate? What is the point if you offer no solution? If your solution is a race war, have the balls to admit it. If your solution is genocide or a mass exodus, have the balls to admit. If you are going to be a racist, embrace it...don't come at us with passive aggressive nonsense stats...all that serves as is a justification for your prejudices. Pointing your finger and attacking an entire race for the sins of a minority is pointless, racist, and nonsense.

That's the thing, I don't think anyone is denying the stats...and you guys (both sides) can nitpick how to interpret those stats all you want. Yes, there is a crime problem in the black community. Guess what, there is a crime problem in the white community as well. Your assertion that Jackson, Holder, et al. are blaming whitey is your opinion and they are about as useful as the racist pussies that frequent this site.

What point is there to constantly post these stats other than to propagate racism and blame blacky for all the ills of the world. You guys act as if there is ZERO white crime, and that certainly is not the case. Continually posting stats and saying all blacks are criminals and all blacks are stupid serve no purpose other than to incite hate.

So in the end, what is the point to continually spew hate? What is the point if you offer no solution? If your solution is a race war, have the balls to admit it. If your solution is genocide or a mass exodus, have the balls to admit. If you are going to be a racist, embrace it...don't come at us with passive aggressive nonsense stats...all that serves as is a justification for your prejudices. Pointing your finger and attacking an entire race for the sins of a minority is pointless, racist, and nonsense.

I've never blamed race. I've used race as an indicator of culture but I have never blamed race. I blame black culture.

Eugenics, Ethnic Cleansing, Genocide?

And it comes to this.

Yes, you are a pussy!

Feel better? Get that instant gratification out of the way? Want to move the discussion forward now as to why these numbers show what they show?

No, I don't debate pussies. You have no point, you are just attacking blacks and blaming them for all of the ills of the world. What is your point? What is your solution...PUSSY! You have avoided that question the entire thread.

If you are a racist, which I am sure you are...why not embrace it? Instead, you spew this pseudo-intellectual nonsense in what effort, to prove you don't like blacks? What is your solution, pussy? What is your point, pussy?

Eugenics, Ethnic Cleansing, Genocide?

Know where the crime is, know where to go after criminals. Essentially the crime data has disproved the "racist white flight "myth. It demonstrates that the reason whites move out of black areas and want their children going to majority white schools is because they have made the objective (not subjective) decision to keep their children away from the culture that is most prone to violence.

Yes, you are a pussy!

Feel better? Get that instant gratification out of the way? Want to move the discussion forward now as to why these numbers show what they show?

No, I don't debate pussies. You have no point, you are just attacking blacks and blaming them for all of the ills of the world. What is your point? What is your solution...PUSSY! You have avoided that question the entire thread.

If you are a racist, which I am sure you are...why not embrace it? Instead, you spew this pseudo-intellectual nonsense in what effort, to prove you don't like blacks? What is your solution, pussy? What is your point, pussy?

My theory is that black culture derived from radical black groups in the 50's, 60's, & 70's, so as to rebel against white people has proved to be a negative influence and created a situation where unlawful behavior is accepted among those who share this culture. What do I want to do about it? I don't see what I can do about it. I am nevertheless tired of being called a racist for presenting objective data.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back