Creepy footage of Orouke laughing ( Beto)

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Creepy footage of O'Rourke trying hard to not laugh about El Paso shooting. Hes already excited to push gun control.

Reminds me of that other assholes who was caught laughing during the Sandy Hook shootings Robby what's his name.

Come on! That was a nervous smile, due to the fact that he knew he was about to tear up on camera. I recently had to put down my beloved cat and i would do the same thing when people asked me about it.

Nobody thinks El Paso was funny. Dont be a douchebag by posting this dishonest garbage. If youre going to be critical of him, just point out his nutty political views.

This thread is precisely the kind of shit the left does to Trump. You are just as bad as they are.

Come on! That was a nervous smile, due to the fact that he knew he was about to tear up on camera. I recently had to put down my beloved cat and i would do the same thing when people asked me about it.

Nobody thinks El Paso was funny. Dont be a douchebag by posting this dishonest garbage. If youre going to be critical of him, just point out his nutty political views.

This thread is precisely the kind of shit the left does to Trump. You are just as bad as they are.
Beto O’Rourke Used to Fantasize About Killing Young Kids
“As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head.”
All you have to know is how Robert Francis thinks, and you understand why he was laughing at dead people. He had a thrill running up his leg.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
People like Robert would of been put in a mental hospital for his writings and had major therapy to cure in mental illness, but since those institutions arent around, people like Robert Francis are allowed to be amongst US, which is why many are going around killing people, because they dreamt it.

what-women-really-want-in-a-man.jpg

Creepy footage of O'Rourke trying hard to not laugh about El Paso shooting. Hes already excited to push gun control.

Reminds me of that other assholes who was caught laughing during the Sandy Hook shootings Robby what's his name.

Well they were protesting at a memorial. And which a memorial is a time when everyone's focus should be on those that they are memorializing. They believe in infanticide, which that even shows how warped in the mind that they are. .And so, anything they do that is out of the ordinary doesn't surprise me. It is like going to the zoo to see the monkeys. That I will be already aware that the monkeys are going to throw their own crap at me.

th

Forum List

Back