Crazy Chicago cop Arrested

This demented cop threw away his entire career for nothing
He will never get. a job again.
That's the only reason any of those guys become cops in the first place. They want butt and they suffer from too much prison lust for young men.

That's the only reason any of those guys become cops in the first place. They want butt and they suffer from too much prison lust for young men.

index.jpg

I can’t imagine how any person could handle the daily insanity of Chicago without going completely off the rails

This demented cop threw away his entire career for nothing
He will never get. a job again.
I could see putting a boot up the guy's butt, but a flashlight up his ass? Amazing how responsible people just go nuts these days.

There are too many psychopath cops and too many criminals for a nation to survive

I know places like Chicago ,Philly , Atlanta , Oakland , would have stress levels beyond what I could imagine

“This is a spank or a spanking, for the love of God,” attorney James McKay told Cook County Judge Arthur Wesley Willis. “I had nuns that treated me far worse.”

Wow, this guy needs to get himself a new lawyer. This lawyer may be even more incompetent than the cop. Or maybe he's a defense attorney that understands how the system works and is seeking a little revenge himself.

fncceo
I am sure the insane daily stress of his job would be too much for almost any man
I agree. The police have to deal with the worst of society every day and take an incredible amount of abuse from crooks and their enablers.

They get insulted, spit on, shot at, punched, stabbed, and all manner of assaults perpetrated on them. They have to deal with suspects in their custody trying to kick their way out of the police vehicle, vomit, blood, tainted hypodermic needles, medical emergencies, the gore of vehicular accidents and murders, drug-crazed psychopaths, the mentally ill, hostage situations, and on and on and on.

All while trudging around with 30 fucking pounds of gear on.

And if they make a single fuck-up (like jabbing a guy with a penlight), they suffer financial loss, suspension, or loss of their job.

I admire any cop who can keep their cool under such intense pressure. I don't know how they do it. I'd be punching suspects in the face every day.

Maybe he should have just complied with the officer. Then he wouldn’t have gotten the flashlight lodged into his ass.

/sarcasm

Forum List

Back