Crazy Cali...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Their fires are getting close to the Reagan library… Let’s hope it burns that scourge down. Lol

Career politicians are the last thing we need to memorialize.... fact

Their fires are getting close to the Reagan library… Let’s hope it burns that scourge down. Lol

Reagan was a career politician?

Someone needs to contact Turner Classic Movies, and the Western Channel.

• Banned

He was the governor then he was president… That qualifies him

He was the governor then he was president… That qualifies him
I think there are better examples and more worthy of being called out.

Ray Goon and library should never be in the same paragraph let alone sentence. His tenure as California's governor is still being rectified as he left us screwed just like his trickle down policy made millions of peons.

• Banned
Ray Goon and library should never be in the same paragraph let alone sentence. His tenure as California's governor is still being rectified as he left us screwed just like his trickle down policy made millions of peons.
If crazy cali was smart They would let it burn to the ground and forget about it, Career politicians are the last people anyone should look up to... fact

Firefighters battle to save Reagan Library as Easy fire reaches its doorstep

The wildfires in California were seriously threatening the Reagan library down in Simi Valley -- but luckily brave firefighters were able to put a stop to it -- these obviously must have been private contractor firefighters because I highly doubt a bunch of city employees would have the guts and expertise to battle such a fire...

"Nees watched as the pilots made run after run at the flames before a hand crew appeared on the hill. “That’s a good sight to see,” he said, as two inmates crews began working to tamp out the smoldering soil."

Wow, they even had to use prison inmates to fight the fire because of totally screwed up the liberal state of California is...One of the residents (Rory Kaplan) in the Simi Valley neighborhood told reporters,“I got the reverse 911 about 6:30 a.m.,” he said. “I pulled the cars out into the driveway, put the passports and bank documents in one and my musical instruments in the other car. I am ready to go..One thing is sure, they aren’t going to let Reagan’s Library burn — and that protects us,” he said. Mr. Kaplan is right; even in his death, Ronald Reagan continues to protect us and what we have also seen is that the liberals may have purposely set this fire just to try to burn down the Reagan library as well as the conservative city of Simi Valley. Democrats will stop at nothing to try to destroy America including the American part of California..

It is a fantastic museum, fact. I'm glad to have had the opportunity to visit several several times while living in the area.

It is a fantastic museum, fact. I'm glad to have had the opportunity to visit several several times while living in the area.
Are you easily entertained?

Are you easily entertained?

Not especially. It was an interesting place to go. Besides the standard Reagan exhibits, there were two rooms that hosted traveling exhibits and those rotated out a couple of times a year. Once or twice a year they hosted Civil War re-enactments (because, you know, California was a hotbed of action during the Civil War...). It was all very educational and interesting. There are only a couple of Presidential libraries I would skip, otherwise I look forward to visiting more...

For the record, I'm kind of a nut for museums and such...

Forum List

Back