Crazy-assed Nutjob Pastor says that UCC mass murder was staged (Audio)....

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Rick Wiles Suggests The UCC Shooting Was 'Staged' With 'Crisis Actors'

-also-

Tuesday October 6, 2015 – Lt. Gen. Jerry Boykin (Ret.) and Paul Louis Cole - Trunews.

"Several members of the ‘Trunews’ team and I were talking this morning in the office about the mysterious appearance of similar looking persons at the scenes of recent mass shootings. Could they be the same people? Could they be paid crisis actors and actresses? Is there a secret death squad at work in this country staging mass shootings in order to build public support for disarming the American people of their firearms? Are we living in the matrix of deception? Is it becoming increasingly difficult to discern what is real and what is fake? Are news events being manufactured for political purposes?"

(Audio at the first link)

BTW, this is the pastor who renounced his American citizenship after the Obergefell ruling:

http://dslsca.newsvine.com/_news/20...-to-marriage-equality-ruling-right-wing-watch

Audio here:

Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling

Oh, and this is the SECOND time he has claimed to have renounced his US Citizenship .... lol...

jesus_facepalm.jpg

You sure are proud of your direct line to the craziest people on the planet...

No way was it staged, sadly. I do wonder what influences people to target Christians.

I do think the gun-free zones have become a magnet for these types of people. Great idea, libs, to direct the dangerous criminals to our children's schools by making it known that no one there is allowed to have a weapon.

Lock up crazy people and criminals. You'd be amazed at how much less violent and crazy our society becomes.

As long as progs celebrate depravity and insanity, the depravity and insanity will continue. And if they do that while at the same time advertising the location of large groups of defenseless kids are located, defenseless kids will continue to be targeted by their crazy, violent pets.

The same as the Jade Helmers. These people are like terrified little Chihuahuas cowering under a bed. They are scared of EVERYTHING.

Sounds like what Douglas County, Oregon Sheriff John Hanlin was insinuating about Sandy Hook.
What the hell are you jabbering about? Do you have a link? Or even a quote or something?

Like I said. Lock up the crazies.

Lock up crazy people and criminals. You'd be amazed at how much less violent and crazy our society becomes.

As long as progs celebrate depravity and insanity, the depravity and insanity will continue. And if they do that while at the same time advertising the location of large groups of defenseless kids are located, defenseless kids will continue to be targeted by their crazy, violent pets.
I think they should all head for Flint, Michigan pronto and make it there base.

Depravity and insanity are the sole purview of the social right.

I was wondering how long that would take...let's not forget, they said the same thing after Sandy Hook. Some crazies here even believe it was staged.

HAHAHA. Thanks for proving you are a paid govt shill. Everything is staged.

Even the FBI admits sandy hook was a hoax. Here's their web page that says there were no murders in newtown CT in 2012. Explain that, you pathetic and obvious govt shills.

Table 8 - Connecticut

The Depravity and Insanity Appreciation Celebration takes place on Sunday night at 8 PM in the Castro District. Be sure to wear your costume and bring your sign protesting Solid American Values. There will be a door prize for whomever the judges determine to be MR/MS Queen of Depravity.

drag-queens-float-christopher-street-day-stuttgart-germany-july-th-men-dressed-as-women-participate-csd-parade-33649585.jpg

Forum List

Back