Cpaige

Cpaige1234

Rookie
Mar 3, 2012
Hello I am 27 and agree with all you say about the government monitoring and adjusting our aspects and interests that affect our everyday outlook and impressions, that for our future through sublingual messages forced into our everyday life. I bet it has done a lot of work that induces positive behaviors to the U.S. Thank you America for example lower crime and national security but, I bet we lose our freedoms unknowingly. I'm confused how to weigh out our freedoms without all the survalence knowledge we will never know the extent of it (I know I can be paranoid maybe it's cause I'm from NYC...But if you can make Steven talk through a computer through impulses who knows if the goverment can reverse the operating system via local devices to read the mind impulses that our minds transmit...I bet they can listen and know our thoughts and what is more powerfull then that other to send transmissions to manipulate those same thoughts to pair psyche profiles to Lear how we operate and how to change us....(I know it's far out there but I do believe this secret technology does exist is in use and maybe some may think my short theory is crazy....but what if it's not, and Im sure not everyone gets experimented with also,,,my view only)

Well can u expect we can technologically do this in secret, on a minute scale and of corse to excuse secretly in the U.S. name of NATIONAL SECURITY which I am full for. I am not a conspiracy theorist just a young man interested in the truth of our lives which I feel I should know the truth and then, maybe I don't want to know all that goes on.

Thank you for your time fellow bloggers,
Chris, New York. Cpaige109@gmail

Forum List

Back