CPAC welcomes white nationalists

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
CPAC welcomes white nationalists - Salon.com

Three noted white supremacy enthusiasts to host anti-diversity panel at conservative conference

CPAC is here, so it’s time for everyone’s annual look at the psychos invited to the premier conservative event of the year, and those unfortunate enough to have been excluded.

GOProud, the gay Republican group that was founded because the Log Cabin Republicans were considered too concerned about gay civil rights and not sufficiently focused on “fiscal issues,” is not invited this year, because they are too “aggressive” about being gay, which made Jim DeMint uncomfortable.

CPAC also uninvited the John Birch Society, which had made a triumphant return to mainstream conservative acceptance in 2010, when they co-sponsored the conference.

But! While the Birchers and the open homosexualists are no longer welcome, there is still room for multiple outspoken white nationalists!
<more>

Three noted white supremacy enthusiasts to host anti-diversity panel at conservative conference

CPAC is here, so it&#8217;s time for everyone&#8217;s annual look at the psychos invited to the premier conservative event of the year, and those unfortunate enough to have been excluded.

GOProud, the gay Republican group that was founded because the Log Cabin Republicans were considered too concerned about gay civil rights and not sufficiently focused on &#8220;fiscal issues,&#8221; is not invited this year, because they are too &#8220;aggressive&#8221; about being gay, which made Jim DeMint uncomfortable.

CPAC also uninvited the John Birch Society, which had made a triumphant return to mainstream conservative acceptance in 2010, when they co-sponsored the conference.

But! While the Birchers and the open homosexualists are no longer welcome, there is still room for multiple outspoken white nationalists!
<more>

So? what business is it of yours or Salons? and that article looks like it was written by someone in grade school. yet you posted it...tsk tsk
And if you all somehow forget...............It's still a FREE damn country and people can invite who the hell they want.

Last edited:
Since anyone that doesn't want this nation turning into central America that is white=white nationalist. We don't want our nation becoming a third world nation and we wish for our children to live within a nation that is safe...

Of course that means nothing to you people...Globalist bastards.

Since anyone that doesn't want this nation turning into central America that is white=white nationalist. We don't want our nation becoming a third world nation and we wish for our children to live within a nation that is safe...

There's nothing you can do to stop it. We have won the hearts and minds of your kids.

Makes one wonder why Marco Rubio would attend CPAC.
Analysis: White nationalist at CPAC illustrates GOP's "inclusiveness" dilemma - Univision News Tumblr
Take a look at this year&#8217;s Conservative Political Action Conference agenda and you will see a major reason why the Republican Party struggles to attract Latino voters.
On the schedule for Thursday is an event titled &#8220;The Failure of Multiculturalism: How the pursuit of diversity is weakening the American Identity.&#8221; Speaking at the event will be a leading white nationalist, Peter Brimelow, who founded the website VDARE.com. Brimelow&#8217;s VDARE has been labeled by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a white nationalist hate group.
To give you a little taste of where VDARE is coming from, the site on Wednesday posted a 2,000-word essay against Puerto Rican statehood. Why are they opposed?
&#8220;If Puerto Rico becomes a state, it will be a Trojan Horse for the Hispanicization of the United States,&#8221; the author Allan Wall wrote.
And to top it off, [
B]Wall accuses politicians who are in favor of statehood of &#8220;Hispandering.&#8221;[/B]
That begs the question. Do the folks at VDARE think that CPAC is also guilty of &#8220;Hispandering&#8221;?
<more>

Last edited:
Ah yes, they have used up the black race card, now comes the Hispanic one..

and you wonder why there is discussions of multiculturalism doesn't work..

It used to be we were just, ALL AMERCIANS

CPAC is here, so it’s time for everyone’s annual look at the psychos invited to the premier conservative event of the year, and those unfortunate enough to have been excluded.

GOProud, the gay Republican group that was founded because the Log Cabin Republicans were considered too concerned about gay civil rights and not sufficiently focused on “fiscal issues,” is not invited this year, because they are too “aggressive” about being gay, which made Jim DeMint uncomfortable.

<more>

I'm not anti any race but what I find really disturbing is that one can be a Hispanic Nationalist and be a supporter of La Raza or a Black Activist or a New Black Panther or a supporter of CAIR and that's fine.

Very interesting. Very telling. Everyone can be anti white or anti Christian and that's all right and certainly accepted.

And if one is white or Christian or Conservative or heaven forbid all freaking three,you are to take whatever shit any other group wants to throw at you and eat it.

But to be a White nationalist whatever that means is evil.

Strange days indeed.

<more>

As a conservative, like many of my ilk not a homophobe, I think the Log Cabin Conservatives and any groups that support smaller government belong under our tent. They seem to consider themselves part of it:

Content Search - - Log Cabin Republicans -

I hate to see pitting of groups of the same mind against one another, but can't be surprised when the opposition steps in to do just that.

<more>

As a conservative, like many of my ilk not a homophobe, I think the Log Cabin Conservatives and any groups that support smaller government belong under our tent. They seem to consider themselves part of it:

I hate to see pitting of groups of the same mind against one another, but can't be surprised when the opposition steps in to do just that.

I'd need more proof than some wackjob website that writes this..
CPAC is here, so it’s time for everyone’s annual look at the psychos invited to the premier conservative event
to see if the Log Cabins wasn't invited.

<more>

CPAC is here, so it’s time for everyone’s annual look at the psychos invited to the premier conservative event

It looks like they were invited and are showing up:

http://www.logcabin.org/site/c.nsKSL7PMLpF/b.6420321/k.8B92/View_Calendar/apps/cd/content.asp?event_id={DFDF68E1-BF58-4E4F-8AC1-06981609DCAA}&content_id={02B8F17B-825F-4831-B18B-1E5128F56270}&seid=

It looks like they were invited and are showing up:

http://www.logcabin.org/site/c.nsKSL7PMLpF/b.6420321/k.8B92/View_Calendar/apps/cd/content.asp?event_id={DFDF68E1-BF58-4E4F-8AC1-06981609DCAA}&content_id={02B8F17B-825F-4831-B18B-1E5128F56270}&seid=

I was wrong there, 2011.

so we steal this land from Native Americans,steal the southwest from Mexico, bring Africans here as slaves killing millions and now we want to make our nation safe for our children?

Last edited:
Well, I followed the links in the Salon writer's own article. He's a liar.

Both groups mentioned were just denied formal sponsorship roles.

From the link:

Campbell stressed that although GOProud and the John Birch Society would no longer have a formal sponsorship role at the gathering, “individual members of these organizations are welcome and encouraged to attend CPAC.

Read more: GOProud and Birchers ousted as CPAC co-sponsors (David Horowitz survives vote) | The Daily Caller

Now lets see Go Prouds chairman called a respected ACU member a nasty bigot. Apparently they heckled and taunted others.

I don't know what the John Birch Society did as a whole this time round, but I'm going to try to find out.

But check this out:

Long considered a fringe group, the John Birch Society’s sensationalist accusations (such as saying Dwight Eisenhower was a “dedicated, conscious agent of the Communist conspiracy“) once prompted William F. Buckley to effectively banish the group from the conservative movement.

Read more: GOProud and Birchers ousted as CPAC co-sponsors (David Horowitz survives vote) | The Daily Caller

So I guess there were reasons for these decisions.

so we steal this land from Native Americans,steal the southwest from Mexico, bring Africans here as slaves killing millions and now we want to make our nation safe for our children?

What do you mean "we". I didn't do any of that shit and I'm not going to run around with any freaking guilt for what someone did hundreds of years ago.

If you feel guilty for that, get therapy immediately. Go feel better.

I'm not eating shit over this crap anymore.

I'm Ukrainian Irish and I don't spend my days demanding that Russians be beholden to me because Stalin starved 8 million of my brethren.

Likewise I don't spend my days hating the British because freaking Cromwell thought it was a swell idea to enslave my Irish ancestors and send them to Virginia and the Barbados.

With all due respect, get over the fucking past.

From Reagan's "welfare queen" to Willie Horton to immigrants to muslims to Chinese to the poor to gays to whomever, Republicans always try to find someone who is different than they are to demonize.

It's what they do.

From Reagan's "welfare queen" to Willie Horton to immigrants to muslims to Chinese to the poor to gays to whomever, Republicans always try to find someone who is different than they are to demonize.

It's what they do.

oh yawn,
and you and your saintly Democrat party never do any such things..

Tea Party ring a bell..

What do you mean "we". I didn't do any of that shit and I'm not going to run around with any freaking guilt for what someone did hundreds of years ago.

If you feel guilty for that, get therapy immediately. Go feel better.

I'm not eating shit over this crap anymore.

I'm Ukrainian Irish and I don't spend my days demanding that Russians be beholden to me because Stalin starved 8 million of my brethren.

Likewise I don't spend my days hating the British because freaking Cromwell thought it was a swell idea to enslave my Irish ancestors and send them to Virginia and the Barbados.

With all due respect, get over the fucking past.

I'm not asking you to feel guilty,it just seems a little ironic and hypocritical.

Forum List

Back