Cowboys Bend Da' Knee - F/U to Trump

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
LOL! Fuck Trump. He's making himself look like the total fucking idiot that he is.

Cowboys kneel before anthem, lock arms during it

download-1_1506385689741_11236085_ver1.0.jpg

Trump hates the NFL cause the owners would never let him buy a team and join their fancy billionaire club.

• Banned
Mark Cuban nailed it: It's not a bomb, or a gun, or grabbing the mic and speaking out of turn. It's nothing but kneeling: a silent statement. And Trump is a stupid media whore who's playing everybody, a pig for air time and headlines.

• Banned
The Dallas Cowboys are the ultimate, conservative, religious-based Baptist Southern-fried football team. And they said "Fuck you, Trump" tonight. Good for them!

Trump hates the NFL cause the owners would never let him buy a team and join their fancy billionaire club.

He's a fucking whore who played the right like a cheap fiddle. An angry, bitter old man who holds grudges for a lifetime.

Playing the military card works every time .

People forget Trump sued the NFL and "won" a whole dollar! Lol. He never forgot the humiliation.

He's a fucking whore who played the right like a cheap fiddle. An angry, bitter old man who holds grudges for a lifetime.

Playing the military card works every time .

People forget Trump sued the NFL and "won" a whole dollar! Lol. He never forgot the humiliation.

He never forgets losing and he lost his ass on the USFL. He's a fucking moron.

It ain't F/U to Trump, it's F/U to the Country and the fans who support the spoiled rich kids.

What spoiled rich kids? You've got to be kidding. 75% of NFL players are black guys who worked their asses off to get into the league. They come from nothing. You're a Trumpie asshole, asshole.

We've got the NK saying they've interpreted Trump's "Little Rocket Man" as a declaration of war and Trump's focusing your attention on the NFL. You're going to long for the day that a football player bends his knee during the anthem and that was ALL you had to worry about.

Well, Jones crumbled. No NFL for me this season. I was looking forward to watching some games too. That's how it goes sometimes.

Update: I just read that Jones knelt with his players before the anthem, but they stood for the anthem itself. I will reserve my decision on this after some thought and consideration. :)

I did read that Arizona stood tall and proud, lol. What a world.

Last edited:
We've got the NK saying they've interpreted Trump's "Little Rocket Man" as a declaration of war and Trump's focusing your attention on the NFL. You're going to long for the day that a football player bends his knee during the anthem and that was ALL you had to worry about.
Last I heard there is no football in NK........unless he has a Nuclear Football.

The little Fat Man from NK has nothing to do with this................as he sets off underground nukes registering 3.5 on the scales............

I don't care how many took the knee..........they disrespect the flag..........they get no respect from me.

Enjoy the lower ratings.

Forum List

Back