Covid Vaccine Deaths Over 1000 Times Higher Than Flu Vaccine Deaths

Yet they don't use the same standard for the vaccine. You really don't see a problem? Wow.

They do use the same standard. If it can be shown the vaccine contributed to the death then it is listed as such, just like with COVID or the flu or what have you.

They do use the same standard. If it can be shown the vaccine contributed to the death then it is listed as such, just like with COVID or the flu or what have you.
No they don't use the same standard. Saying a death is covid or covid related is a rubber stamp process. Saying a death is vaccine related requires far more input, upto and including entering each case into a cumbersome database.

This is a lie, why do you keep parroting it?
It's on the CDC website. Are you a fact denier? What is the point of having a reporting system if 8,000 people die shortly after being vaccinated and the powers that be do nothing to find out why, merely saying, "Oh, they could have died from anything". That's stupid. The CDC knows why these people died but they are suppressing the information because it would hurt their drive to get everyone vaccinated. I challenge the CDC to investigate why these people died but they won't do it because they already know what these people died from and they don't want the info to get out.

Again, if these people died from other things, why doesn't the CDC investigate and determine why these people died? And, again, these are not just people who died shortly after vaccination for any reason. They are people who died under mysterious circumstances and were reported to the system by medical professionals. What is the purpose of having a place to report these events if the person on the other end of the phone (the CDC) totally ignore the reportings and don't even investigate?

No, anyone can report to VAERS. This is a known fact. And, no, the FDA requires that ALL deaths after vaccination be reported. I've already explained this to you. The fact that you continue to parrot this narrative is comical because there's no way you can prove it. Link to the literature that clearly states that all 8,000 deaths were reported because they fell under "mysterious" circumstances. I'll wait.

No, anyone can report to VAERS. This is a known fact. And, no, the FDA requires that ALL deaths after vaccination be reported. I've already explained this to you. The fact that you continue to parrot this narrative is comical because there's no way you can prove it. Link to the literature that clearly states that all 8,000 deaths were reported because they fell under "mysterious" circumstances. I'll wait.
Why require the reporting if you are going to just sit there and watch the numbers add up and never do anything about it? We are on a course of over 10,000 people dying per year shortly after vaccination and the left are just perfectly fine with letting the numbers add up and not doing anything about it. What is the point of a reporting system that accomplishes nothing but the adding up of numbers, of which you will deny anyway?

and yet you are incapable of producing it....just weird.
We've already gone over this. The information was from the CDC's own website. It's not my problem if you can't figure out how to find their website. Maybe you could help and link to how many deaths have been caused from the vaccine, any source that is legitimate. If you can't find any then surely you know you are full of shit.

We've already gone over this. The information was from the CDC's own website. It's not my problem if you can't figure out how to find their website. Maybe you could help and link to how many deaths have been caused from the vaccine, any source that is legitimate. If you can't find any then surely you know you are full of shit.

The CDC website does not list how many deaths have been caused by the vaccine, so it would be impossible to link to it

The CDC website does not list how many deaths have been caused by the vaccine, so it would be impossible to link to it
Sure it does, 8164. Are you a science denier? If you don't trust the CDC then why don't you show us other evidence of how many deaths were caused by the vaccines. I double dog dare you to list from a legitimate source how many people have died from the vaccines. You won't because the left deny even one and you refuse to admit to any because it would hurt your vaccination drive and you can't have that. Instead, deny, deny deny.

You absolutely continue to refuse to show me any stats of how many deaths are related to the vaccine. I've given you several chances and you refuse to do so. So, we'll just have to go with what's on the CDC website, 8164. Do you have any links to counter what the CDC says?

You absolutely continue to refuse to show me any stats of how many deaths are related to the vaccine. I've given you several chances and you refuse to do so. So, we'll just have to go with what's on the CDC website, 8164. Do you have any links to counter what the CDC says?

you are the one making a claim that they cannot back up. The CDC website does not say that, you are lying. It is really just that simple

What I understand is that according to the CDC 8164 people have died shortly after being vaccinated and apparently no one anywhere is even bothering to investigate what these people died from.
Where did you get such a lunatic belief? All the deaths get investigated. Who fed you such lies, and why did you fall for something so transparently stupid?

Forum List

Back