Covid theater returns

Vaxxers are dying in far greater numbers but its the unvaxxed who must mask. Our govt lives in never never land
The face masks are negligible .. This has been substantiated by the CDC, Fauci and series of clinical studies with control subjects. What I find ironic is there are still hundreds of daily deaths from COVID in 2023, and I suspect "precautionary" measures will be put in place right as the election kicks off in 2024. Then Biden can hide in his basement again, use scripted talking points, teleprompters and highly produced interviews.

Or you died from something else and did NOT have Covid and your death certificate was FUDGED like a climate "scientist" "study"

Covid came and went in Spring 2020. This is all BS.
You are preaching to the choir. The COVID reaction and exaggerated response was primarily targeting change for the 2020 election, and has created collateral damage across different age demographics included kids and their education. In my opinion, the silver lining has been the full time work from home opportunities and new ;hobbies to help provide a better work / life experience.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Cause of death

Covid and.... motorcycle accident
Covid and ..... gunshot to head
Covid and.... fell off a 30 story building

Without an ounce of exaggeration I say this.

I was chief engineer at a hotel near an international airport and during COVID we cut way back on staff so I drove the shuttle van sometimes to help out.

I picked up a flight crew staying with us and dropped them off. Hour later I was taking the pilot back over to catch a flight back home. The whole time he was on the phone with I guess the hospital, his mother was in hospice and finally passed on.

He was red faced and yelling at someone something about she didn't die from COVID she had massive renal failure and congestive heart failure but they said she died of COVID and said her renal failure and congestive heart failure were due to COVID. He was furious, I'd hate to be the one dealing with him when he got there

Course little known fact.

Hospitals recieved extra funding for COVID patients under the cares act. So it behooves them to have as many COVID patients as they can

Last edited:
Without an ounce of exaggeration I say this.

I was chief engineer at a hotel near an international airport and during COVID we cut way back on staff so I drove the shuttle van sometimes to help out.

I picked up a flight crew staying with us and dropped them off. Hour later I was taking the pilot back over to catch a flight back home. The whole time he was on the phone with I guess the hospital, his mother was in hospice and finally passed on.

He was red faced and yelling at someone something about she didn't die from COVID she had massive renal failure and congestive heart failure but they said she died of COVID and said her renal failure and congestive heart failure were due to COVID. He was furious, I'd hate to be the one dealing with him when he got there

Course little known fact.

Hospitals recieved extra funding for COVID patients under the cares act. So it behooves them to have as many COVID patients as they can

Government "science" with a pre-determined outcome "rewarded" much like taxpayer funded "climate studies" that always claim "warming" when the actual data refuted it.

Fauxi's first answers

Will masks help? NO

Will Covid come and go like a normal flu season? YES

The last place on earth I would visit is the White House occupied by the imposter Biden and his cabinet of traitors.

The unvaccinated people of America comprised a group of people that were discriminated against more harshly than any other "group" in my lifetime. That group included people of all colors, nationalities and religions. They were routinely excluded from businesses, travel, and medical treatment. They were subjected to widespread hate speech, while simultaneously denied access to social media to freely speak. I ask, what other group of Americans have ever seen this degree of discrimination? ....And even now they are singled out at our Whitehouse to wear a face diaper like a dunce cap and forced to stay 6 feet from the pure, vaccinated citizens.

I watched as a 12 year old girl was denied access to a thrift store because her parents refused to poison her (needlessly) with an experimental drug. That was sad, but what was frightening, is how so many of her fellow citizens had no issue with this discrimination. The little old lady that was checking for "vax cards" at the door was very reminiscent of a Nazi asking for her "papers".

I watched as a 12 year old girl was denied access to a thrift store because her parents refused to poison her (needlessly) with an experimental drug. That was sad, but what was frightening, is how so many of her fellow citizens had no issue with this discrimination. The little old lady that was checking for "vax cards" at the door was very reminiscent of a Nazi asking for her "papers".
Remember that when torture was all the rage at Abu Ghraib and other places, many American citizens were all for it. Most if not all churches were silent.

We learned alot from Stanley Milgram's experiments.

Forum List

Back