COVID spreading in the White House - Trump, King of Denial

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post moved to Current Events??? LMAO. Cowardly mods afraid of the facts, covering up for Trump.

It's barely worse than the common flu.
The vast majority of those it kills already have severe underlying health issues from obesity to other respiratory issues.

I'd tell you to continue hiding under your bed but I know it's already full of Russians and racists. Your dang closet is full of Meetoo's so I dunno where you're gonna be able to hide?

A second staffer of Pence has tested positive.
This after Trump personal valet tested positive yesterday.
Trump so fucking arrogant, and Pence too..... too fucking arrogant to abide by CDC rules.
Now White House staffers are getting sick.

You Trumptards must be SO PROUD.

Staffer for Vice President Mike Pence tests positive for coronavirus
can you repost this without the TDS???

TDS - Trump DENIAL Syndrome
Of which your case is terminal.

As Grandpa stated the majority of the people dying from this are elderly with health conditions, so that should make you happy seeing it could get Trump and Pence and put your Queen Pelosi into power...

It's barely worse than the common flu.
The vast majority of those it kills already have severe underlying health issues from obesity to other respiratory issues.

I'd tell you to continue hiding under your bed but I know it's already full of Russians and racists. Your dang closet is full of Meetoo's so I dunno where you're gonna be able to hide?

From the Wall Street Journal/Rupert Murdoch, friend of Trump:

Coronavirus Hijacks the Body From Head to Toe, Perplexing Doctors

A second staffer of Pence has tested positive.
This after Trump personal valet tested positive yesterday.
Trump so fucking arrogant, and Pence too..... too fucking arrogant to abide by CDC rules.
Now White House staffers are getting sick.

You Trumptards must be SO PROUD.

Staffer for Vice President Mike Pence tests positive for coronavirus
You don't know what you are talking about...the white house medical staff and the Secret Service are in charge of covid protocol in the white house....Trump and Pence are protected...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back