COVID Shot Victim: ‘I Can’t Even Pick Up and Hold My Baby’

RaceCardFail

Feb 26, 2022

As one of the attendees at a Senate committee chaired by U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, Kellai Rodriguez talks about the health problems she has had since getting the Pfizer vaccine. Once a vibrant mother with an active lifestyle, Rodriguez suddenly lost her ability to talk properly.

It’s amazing the losers of society didn't tell her to just kill her baby.

Millions have been injured but those who refuse to listen will find themselves with short , short life spans. It’s quite commical how dumb these people are.

The box that these vaccines ( gene therapy) shots come in you know those boxes the bottle sits in before the pharmacist opens it those vaccines have no incerts with in it. The uniformed lol some are so dunce they still think it’s a conspiracy.
when video after video shows ppl asking their pharmacist for it. Once it became well known information some places stopped allowing them to be handed out which is agains the law.

I survived Covid last year, and don't plan on getting vaccinated. I wore a mask ALL the time when I was out in public and still got Covid. So, no masks or vaccinations for me, thank you. I DO have to wear a mask when I go to my family doctor or blood and urine lab. That's about it. I'm really starting to think the Covid and mask laws are only intended to make people a lot of money.

I survived Covid last year, and don't plan on getting vaccinated. I wore a mask ALL the time when I was out in public and still got Covid. So, no masks or vaccinations for me, thank you. I DO have to wear a mask when I go to my family doctor or blood and urine lab. That's about it. I'm really starting to think the Covid and mask laws are only intended to make people a lot of money.

CaptainObvious.png

How convenient the media is 100% focused on Ukraine.

New studies continue to come out that show the vaccines are dangerous, and don’t work.
Distraction works wonders for minds the size of a pea. =)

Glad your ok. But next time ask a lab worker who isn’t brain damaged ( meaning one that will tell you the truth) and ask “ does this mask prevent covid”? The answer will be no you can also ask any expert who works in the military and works with lets say biological disasters etc they will tell you the size of that virus can get through.

If smoke can get through a mask so can a virus which is dozen of x’s smaller. The mask was hoax to get people to comply it’s control.

People are also suffering from bacterial pnamonia from wearing these too long and too much.
These mask have been found to have toxins all over them.

These mask are causing children to have lower IQ’s the mask are causing lack of air and ppl are tooo indoctrinated to wake up to it all.

What is the most commical about mask wearing everyone wearing them LET THEIR EYES be totally unprotected if something is that small and it can get through a mask guess what its gonna get you through your eyes too.

On that same website, a few videos below hers, there is someone who has spoons "magnetized" to their body because of an adverse side effect of the vaccine. In the video, the op posted, the woman claims doctors tried to have her committed. Make no mistake, these are the types of ppl and websites that antivaxxers and right wingers rely on for their daily science briefings. They don't look at JAMA, the CDC or legitimate doctors and scientists or official studies.

There are tons of bad faith actors, ppl seeking attention and others who are simply unwell mentally. Just look at the hilarious videos in the link above and the ppl in them. Anone can claim anything. What we need is real evidence, not amateur acting on social media.

Another thing about the woman in the video the OP posted. She said she caught covid in February and nearly died so she decided to get the vaccine mid april. Even assuming she somehow made a miraculous recovery the same month she got infected after almost dying, i assume she was on a ventilator, we are talking about a month and a half or so till she got the shot. At the latest we are talking 2 months. You're supposed to wait 3 months after infection and recovery before getting vaccinated. A doctor won't even administer the shot unless you're 3 months or more past your hospitalization stay. I call BS on this entire story.

Fully vaccinated individuals now account for 9 of 10 COVID deaths in England​

This is astounding. This is why you wait years for tests and proper clinical trials.

Forum List

Back