Covid response ‘one of UK’s worst ever public health failures’

Now we know why he buggered off on holiday. Put simply his incompetence killed people. This government has blood on its hands. Trump is another killer.
Never China has blood on their hands for releasing the Kung Flu the year that President Trump approval numbers were through the roof. Always someone elses fault , not China.

More stupid BS. I can’t believe the simpleton mindset of some people. This was a pandemic, it was unprecedented, there nothing to compare it to, other than the Spanish flu over a hundred years earlie. The deaths of this is catastrophic however China firstly failed and failed miserabl.

If you want to Monday morning QB, you have lots of material to sift through. It’s funny how partisan morons decide right and wrong ways to handle the propaganda.

Trump was slow to respond by shutting down. Trump is responsible for the bad economy because he shut things down. Now, we see the simpletons of the British acting the same stupid way.

Partisan idiots, lives were lost, economies tanked, people were going to die from a virus that spread like fire and even during shut downs people were getting it and people were dying. You can blame Cuomo, Boris, Trump and China yet this was going to happen. Some countries lied about numbers, some over reported and others under reported.

There was very little colds or flu in the US in 2020 and it was touted that it was because we masked up. This year we have lots of colds and flus in my area and we are masked up, anyone find that odd?

Learn by the mistakes, learn by the success, smaller countries could completely lockdown and larger ones could not. Don’t tell me all countries are the same and thus,y judged the same. We can look back and criticize everyone over this, but the partisan BS should be stopped as moronic.

Now we know why he buggered off on holiday. Put simply his incompetence killed people. This government has blood on its hands. Trump is another killer.

Since when is an ex-US President somehow responsible?

President Trump didn't tell the UK to adopt a failed, risky medical scheme.

President Trump is the one who came up with the vaccine and treatments for the ailment.

Conservatives cant run anything. Check out Texas.

How is liberal California doing Tommy?

Please explain it.

Forum List

Back