CDZ COVID Patients Are Being Stuck With Big Bills As 100% No Charge Coverage Is History

Status
Not open for further replies.
The on going pandemic undoubtedly is residing, so someone should tell pandering Biden that the country is getting back to normal. Wait, maybe not, as he would exploit that also.

Might be happening in a bid to force or scare everyone into getting the jab whether they need it or not. The bad thing is that the jab isn't helping, because it doesn't stop people from getting the COVID-19 or the bills that go along with it.

What we need is for China to pay us for what they've done, and if it was us using their off shore facility and scientist to skate American law's and regulation's, then the U.S. government should pay every damned COVID-19 bill out there.

Last edited:
Had America Not Been Lied To for quite some time by way of the GOP which continues to lie and many other
sources which offer up tons of misinformation I say the
government must pick up the tab.

The bills must bypass the insurance industry and go directly to the USA government. Elected officials who know little to nothing about COVID 19 and Variants
should keep their mouths shut.

Had America Not Been Lied To for quite some time by way of the GOP which continues to lie and many other
Had America Not Been Lied To for quite some time by way of the DNC which continues to lie and many other

Anyone not vaccinated, should pay their own medical bills.
Let the government off the hook for their bullcrap eh ? So what about the cases where the vaccinated are getting Covid ? Oh that's right, they will just have to fall through the cracks, and join the unvaccinated in their misery or wait do they get preferential priveledge/treatment in the class warfare the Democrat's love to deal in now ???

The bills must bypass the insurance industry and go directly to the USA government. Elected officials who know little to nothing about COVID 19 and Variants

AS we travel through this web of lies and misinformation it is appropriate to post info on the
lies as we the people have been exposed for example:

Lie of the Year: The Downplay and Denial of the Coronavirus

https://khn.org › news › article › lie-of-the-year-the-do...

Dec 16, 2020 — Lies infected America in 2020. The very worst were not just damaging, but deadly. President Donald Trump fueled confusion and conspiracies from ...

All of Trump's Lies About the Coronavirus - The Atlantic​

https://www.theatlantic.com › archive › 2020/11 › trum...

Nov 2, 2020 — Updated at 2:20 p.m. ET on November 2, 2020. President Donald Trump has repeatedly lied about the coronavirus pandemic and the country's ...

How many fucking years did those lazy assholes sit on their lazy fucking asses, not paying rent, looking for the next $1,400 check, doing nothing to get ready for the day when the "free shit" stopped, and i am supposed to feel sorry for them? No way, i never got a single stimulus check, had to pay my rents, fuck em all....

1632075850660.png

The on going pandemic undoubtedly is residing, so someone should tell pandering Biden that the country is getting back to normal. Wait, maybe not, as he would exploit that also.

Might be happening in a bid to force or scare everyone into getting the jab whether they need it or not. The bad thing is that the jab isn't helping, because it doesn't stop people from getting the COVID-19 or the bills that go along with it.

What we need is for China to pay us for what they've done, and if it was us using their off shore facility and scientist to skate American law's and regulation's, then the U.S. government should pay every damned COVID-19 bill out there.
China has already paid, Joe and Hunter...you will never see those twits against China.

Like it or not the USA government must pick up the tab as the government was the chief source of lies. Then we have a host of misinformation sources who also must be held financially accountable as well.

“Yippee!!!”: Emails Show Trump Appointees Celebrating Lying

https://www.vanityfair.com › News › donald trump
Apr 9, 2021 — In February 2020, Donald Trump took some time away from his busy schedule of watching multiple hours of TV a day and insisting the coronavirus ...

Don't Be Shocked Trump Lied About COVID On Tape. - WBUR​

https://www.wbur.org › cognoscenti › 2020/09/09 › wo...

Sep 9, 2020 — In newly released interviews with journalist Bob Woodward, the president admits he tried to play down the deadliness of the coronavirus.

How Donald Trump orchestrated the 'lie of the year' - CNN​

https://www.cnn.com › 2020/12/16 › politics › donald-tru...

Dec 16, 2020 — "President Donald J. Trump fueled confusion and conspiracies from the earliest days of the coronavirus pandemic. He embraced theories that COVID ...

Any COVID 19 case across the board no matter what must be covered by the USA. Isn't it time the news media began calling out all liars and stop publishing the lies?

Last edited:
Anyone not vaccinated, should pay their own medical bills.
Lots of people are being misled and the government must also open up lots of COVID 19 only health care facilities to give hospitals a break on space.

If all vaccines cannot match the impact that Moderna and Pfizer have acquired I say no others should be approved....... such as the J&J.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back