COVID cases surge in Florida....will Desantis create another t-shirt? "FLORIDA #1 IN COVID!"

He is just another trump humper that is more interested in his political career than in saving lives.
Covid is over.

Wear your mask

Biden was summing up the stupid thing Trump said. Here is actually the stupid thing Trump said verbatim.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"
BUT as you stupidly said "He told people to drink BLEACH"!!!! YOU lied as did Biden as well as the biased MSM!
LIARS as Trump NEVER NEVER said to drink bleach!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
What did the scientist sitting behind Trump think when he got on tv and suggested drinking bleach?

Deborah Birx Says She Was ‘Paralyzed’ By Trump’s Disinfectant Claim​

“I just wanted it to be ‘The Twilight Zone’ and it all go away,” said Birx, who was the Trump White House coronavirus response coordinator.

Another lame DNC talking point. You kill your credibility you aren't a Democrat and you've following a different path if you know, you stopped being a Democrat and parroting their talking points. Like this one. You fucking liar, Trump never said anything about drinking bleach. What I don't understand is why your mouth is firmly attached to the dicks in the Democrat party

sealybooboo: I'm not a Democrat. I'll now prove that by parroting all their talking points

I don't get it. I would have some respect for you if you believed what you say and acted on it instead of constantly running back to the Democrat tent

BUT as you stupidly said "He told people to drink BLEACH"!!!! YOU lied as did Biden as well as the biased MSM!
LIARS as Trump NEVER NEVER said to drink bleach!

So sealybobo , so show the Trump quote and settle this. Show the quote Trump said to drink bleach. You fucking lying sack of shit because he didn't you fucking Democrat ball sucker

Focus friends. You can read for yourself what the scientist sitting behind Trump thought about what he was saying. Spin it all you want. She was MORTIFIED. Thought she was in the fucking Twilight Zone. LOL And she worked for him. That was HIS scientist. LOL.

Oh My God! Trump disagreed with a scientist! Freak out! Freak out, mommy, mommy.

Um, wait a sec, so the fuck what? Walk us (anyone reading this) through your logic that disagreeing with a scientist means .... um .... what ???

Another lame DNC talking point. You kill your credibility you aren't a Democrat and you've following a different path if you know, you stopped being a Democrat and parroting their talking points. Like this one. You fucking liar, Trump never said anything about drinking bleach. What I don't understand is why your mouth is firmly attached to the dicks in the Democrat party

sealybooboo: I'm not a Democrat. I'll now prove that by parroting all their talking points

I don't get it. I would have some respect for you if you believed what you say and acted on it instead of constantly running back to the Democrat tent
I’m a democrat and I posted exactly the stupid thing trump said. Do I have to quote him exactly each time? He basically said drink disinfectant. Then the doctor behind him was paralyzed and couldn’t believe how fucking stupid trump was. She was trashed later for not immediately getting up and cutting his dumb fucking ass off.

Whats wrong with you?

So sealybobo , so show the Trump quote and settle this. Show the quote Trump said to drink bleach. You fucking lying sack of shit because he didn't you fucking Democrat ball sucker
I showed the quote several times. You post his exact words and defend them idiot

Oh My God! Trump disagreed with a scientist! Freak out! Freak out, mommy, mommy.

Um, wait a sec, so the fuck what? Walk us (anyone reading this) through your logic that disagreeing with a scientist means .... um .... what ???
Our leader should not be suggesting drinking bleach and getting gamma rays like the Incredible Hulk. Very dangerous. You have no clue how many idiots called the cdc asking if they could drink some bleach.

Biden was summing up the stupid thing Trump said. Here is actually the stupid thing Trump said verbatim.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"
Right That is the exact words.
Joe Biden said: "President Trump says things like…crazy stuff he’s walking away from now, ‘inject bleach in your arm and that’s going to work,’ I’m not being facetious though; he actually said these things.
This is misleading, as some of the specifics of Trump's talk have been overstated.
While Trump did ponder the uses of disinfectant, he did not explicitly instruct citizens to inject bleach.

But liars like you and Biden exaggerate. LIE. And unlike you idiots I'm not going to say what YOU and Biden and your ilk
accuse you of "LYING ALL THE TIME" because that's exaggeration, again something YOU dummies do!

He is just another trump humper that is more interested in his political career than in saving lives.
Not something for us to be con-cerned about.

I showed the quote several times. You post his exact words and defend them idiot
And once again YOU LIE!
Politifact.org an extremely biased left wing organization even they said the following:
Joe Biden said: "President Trump says things like…crazy stuff he’s walking away from now, ‘inject bleach in your arm and that’s going to work,’ I’m not being facetious though; he actually said these things.”
Trump didn’t tell Americans infected with the coronavirus to drink bleach

Right That is the exact words.
Joe Biden said: "President Trump says things like…crazy stuff he’s walking away from now, ‘inject bleach in your arm and that’s going to work,’ I’m not being facetious though; he actually said these things.
This is misleading, as some of the specifics of Trump's talk have been overstated.
While Trump did ponder the uses of disinfectant, he did not explicitly instruct citizens to inject bleach.

But liars like you and Biden exaggerate. LIE. And unlike you idiots I'm not going to say what YOU and Biden and your ilk
accuse you of "LYING ALL THE TIME" because that's exaggeration, again something YOU dummies do!
Oh come on. You guys twist our words all the time. Read into them. Say we said things we didn't actually say.

Trump said a very stupid thing. At least you admit that.

And once again YOU LIE!
Politifact.org an extremely biased left wing organization even they said the following:
Joe Biden said: "President Trump says things like…crazy stuff he’s walking away from now, ‘inject bleach in your arm and that’s going to work,’ I’m not being facetious though; he actually said these things.”
Did you read truthometer? No he didn't say BLEACH but what he said was still stupid.

• Trump did not explicitly recommend ingesting a disinfectant like bleach. But he did express interest in exploring whether disinfectants could be applied to the site of a coronavirus infection inside the body, such as the lungs.
  • Responding to confusion over Trump’s comments, the maker of Lysol said in a statement that "under no circumstance" should its products be used in the human body.
His comments were so fucking stupid Lysol had to make a fucking statement. Stop being retarded.

And once again YOU LIE!

Here are his full comments:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

And here is what the doctor/scientist behind him thought about what he was saying

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that," the president continued.

“I wanted to be able to reassure the parents that the natural disinfection activity of the sun, with its ability to produce those free radicals that eat these viruses and bacteria and fungi, their membranes, that that would work,” Birx told Ashton. “And that they could get their children outside to play on the playground.”

But when Birx said she saw Trump and the government scientist informally continue their conversation before cameras – and the president make the leap to publicly question whether humans could be treated with disinfectant – she shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

"I just wanted it to be 'The Twilight Zone' and all go away," Birx said. "I mean, I just-- I could just see everything unraveling in that moment."

'Schizophrenic nature': Dr. Birx describes what it was like working in Trump's White House​

I’m a democrat and I posted exactly the stupid thing trump said. Do I have to quote him exactly each time? He basically said drink disinfectant. Then the doctor behind him was paralyzed and couldn’t believe how fucking stupid trump was. She was trashed later for not immediately getting up and cutting his dumb fucking ass off.

Whats wrong with you?
repubs lie...then they are caught with audio, video, or exact quotes....and THEY LIE EVEN MORE ABOUT THE LIE THEY ARE DENYING.

I have never seen a political party that bases it's very existence on lies. The leader of the party, TFG, says publicly that if you do not agree with his BIG LIE about 2020 election, you are a RINO and he will do everything he can to destroy you.

So....the repub party is the PARTY OF LIES.

repubs lie...then they are caught with audio, video, or exact quotes....and THEY LIE EVEN MORE ABOUT THE LIE THEY ARE DENYING.

I have never seen a political party that bases it's very existence on lies. The leader of the party, TFG, says publicly that if you do not agree with his BIG LIE about 2020 election, you are a RINO and he will do everything he can to destroy you.

So....the repub party is the PARTY OF LIES.
It's not a lie if you believe it and they believe 2020 was rigged.

I find it amazing that 2000 was stolen and so many of them insist it wasn't. Rigged Diebold voting machines. Purposely using thin paper to cause hanging chads so you can throw them out. Butterfly ballots. Throwing away votes. Voting multiple times. Starting a riot to get the recount stopped and have the right leaning supreme's give it to Bush.

They got us good in 2000. Tried to do it again. And they INSIST no wrong doing went on in 2000. They blow off all the shady shit then but grab on to conspiracy theories about now. For example, the woman they put in charge of the 2000 elections was a Republicans in 1996. Then she changed over to Democrat to make it look like the election was fair in Florida. Katherine Harris planted her to help rig Florida.

And just imagine if Hunter Biden was the governor of Florida.

But if Jared Kushner was governor, they wouldn't have a problem with that. No no. Example of their hypocricy is they wonder who Hunter made $100K a year at a job. What made him qualified to make $100K. A lousy $100K. Even if it's a million dollars a year he was making. That's a drop in the bucket compared to the $2 BILLION the Saudi's gave Kushner. What did he do to warrant getting $2 billion dollars?

I can tell you what he/Trump did. They sold the Saudi's nuclear technology.

Yes, believing the 2020 election was rigged...ONLY FOR THE PRESIDENTIAL PORTION, is believing a lie. trump cooked that lie up in 2015. If you still believe that BS, you have to be one of the dumbest creatures on earth. Do you also believe in the Easter Bunny. "Many People" do you know?

Last edited:
Here are his full comments:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

And here is what the doctor/scientist behind him thought about what he was saying

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that," the president continued.

“I wanted to be able to reassure the parents that the natural disinfection activity of the sun, with its ability to produce those free radicals that eat these viruses and bacteria and fungi, their membranes, that that would work,” Birx told Ashton. “And that they could get their children outside to play on the playground.”

But when Birx said she saw Trump and the government scientist informally continue their conversation before cameras – and the president make the leap to publicly question whether humans could be treated with disinfectant – she shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

"I just wanted it to be 'The Twilight Zone' and all go away," Birx said. "I mean, I just-- I could just see everything unraveling in that moment."

'Schizophrenic nature': Dr. Birx describes what it was like working in Trump's White House​

BUT there was no statement by Trump to "drink bleach" was there? Yet you dummies including BIDEN thought the majority of people would be stupid enough to believe that! GEEZ... If you were stupid enough to believe Trump said "drink bleach" then you probably were dumb enough to do so....which some idiots did! No question!
BUT NO WHERE was there ever ANY comment made by Trump to "drink bleach"!!!
AGAIN you are doing what the biased MSM does frequently... you make up statements!
I'll prove it again!!!
No, Trump didn’t tell Americans infected with the coronavirus to drink bleach

Forum List

Back