Covid breath

How retarded can these "The View" hens get? Complaining about "covid breath?" Gimme a friggin break.

40ihzs.jpg

^^^^^They play safetly

How retarded can these "The View" hens get? Complaining about "covid breath?" Gimme a friggin break.

When Doctors Become Dictators, That's Really Sick!

Like most Americans, I'm immune. So I inhale live viruses and exhale dead ones, saving the lives of the few who aren't immune. As usual, the cronyvirus cartel is actually harming people with their totalitarianism. But we don't hear that; the only thing the weak and compromised opposition comes up with is that the virus goes right through it, or the fact that it causes pneumonia.

I watched "The View" for the first time today, although I did keep the sound off so that I didn't have to actually hear those old hens cackling.

However, it was very enlightening. The audience were all required to obediently wear masks, but not the broads up on the stage. Basically Whoopie, Joy et al are the elite, and the hoi polloi has to hide their faces in front of them.

The crazy thing is that the dames like Joy would have their appearance enhanced with the wearing of masks that hide their problem areas (their faces)

I watched "The View" for the first time today, although I did keep the sound off so that I didn't have to actually hear those old hens cackling.

However, it was very enlightening. The audience were all required to obediently wear masks, but not the broads up on the stage. Basically Whoopie, Joy et al are the elite, and the hoi polloi has to hide their faces in front of them.

The crazy thing is that the dames like Joy would have their appearance enhanced with the wearing of masks that hide their problem areas (their faces)
Have seen bits and pieces in passing, never a show or even complete segment. Not my cup of tea either. I don't care it exists, it must make money, so somebody likes it.

Forum List

Back