COVID-19 vaccines are gene therapy and a recent Forbes article proves it!

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
"Pretty sure I got fact-checked for saying this months ago. It’s fine, it’s just a little gene therapy," tweeted New Jersey gym owner Ian Smith on Dec. 1, sharing a screengrab of the headline of the Forbes piece that read "Yes, The Vaccine Changes Your DNA. A Tiny Bit. That’s A Good Thing."

FALSE!!!

The vaccines do not amount to gene therapy. Gene therapy involves modifying a person’s genes to cure or treat a disease. The COVID-19 vaccines do not alter your DNA.

The original headline on the Forbes article said "the vaccine changes your DNA a tiny bit," but was quickly changed by the author, a Johns Hopkins University gene expert, who said it was misinterpreted. He said in the article that the vaccines do not alter DNA and told PolitiFact they are not gene therapy.

We rate the post False.

India’s Covaxin is the real, entire, killed SARSA-CoV-2 virus in a vaccine. Americans cannot acquire Covaxin lest it be on the black market.

"Pretty sure I got fact-checked for saying this months ago. It’s fine, it’s just a little gene therapy," tweeted New Jersey gym owner Ian Smith on Dec. 1, sharing a screengrab of the headline of the Forbes piece that read "Yes, The Vaccine Changes Your DNA. A Tiny Bit. That’s A Good Thing."

FALSE!!!

The vaccines do not amount to gene therapy. Gene therapy involves modifying a person’s genes to cure or treat a disease. The COVID-19 vaccines do not alter your DNA.

The original headline on the Forbes article said "the vaccine changes your DNA a tiny bit," but was quickly changed by the author, a Johns Hopkins University gene expert, who said it was misinterpreted. He said in the article that the vaccines do not alter DNA and told PolitiFact they are not gene therapy.

We rate the post False.

Polololololololiticfact

lololololol

Hilarious!

^^^ Thank god I don't rely on facebook and random right wing blogs for my medical advice. :laugh: :laugh:

Forum List

Back