Court requires NYPD to purge document about how Islamic terrorists operate

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
I believe that the COURTS are assisting in the SUICIDE of America!

Jihad Watch ^ | 01/18/2016 | Robert Spencer
The NYPD is now bound to pretend that the Muslim community is no more likely to produce terrorists than the Amish community or the Jain community. "The New York Police Department has been directed by a U.S. court to remove from its online records an investigation pertaining to the rise of Islamic extremists in the West and the threats these individuals pose to American safety, according to legal documents. As part of a settlement agreement reached earlier this month with Muslim community advocates in U.S. District Court, the NYPD will purge from its website an extensive report that experts say...

I believe that the COURTS are assisting in the SUICIDE of America!

Jihad Watch ^ | 01/18/2016 | Robert Spencer
The NYPD is now bound to pretend that the Muslim community is no more likely to produce terrorists than the Amish community or the Jain community. "The New York Police Department has been directed by a U.S. court to remove from its online records an investigation pertaining to the rise of Islamic extremists in the West and the threats these individuals pose to American safety, according to legal documents. As part of a settlement agreement reached earlier this month with Muslim community advocates in U.S. District Court, the NYPD will purge from its website an extensive report that experts say...

Who ever is givng the order................

A_Pile_of_Dung_Cakes.JPG

"I believe that the COURTS are assisting in the SUICIDE of America!"

This sort of ignorance and stupidity is unsurprising.

When the parties involved in a civil suit agree to settle, the issue is resolved based on the conditions of the settlement, it's not something ordered by a court or the result of a judge's ruling – your whining about 'the courts' is as idiotic as it is wrong.

Oh good....now cops can't look at Muslims when trying to detect Muslim terrorists.

It looks like liberals are meeting with Muslim terrorists in secret locations to plan the next move. If you are a liberal, don't bother to deny it.

Forum List

Back