Coup Government Strikes Out: The Warlords Of Kiev...

But he is President now. What is his policy regarding the mess in Ukraine?

I would hope it's 'Disengagement.' But i know that ain't gonna happen. The US/West created chaos over there with their illegal Coup in Kiev. Ukraine was peaceful and stable before the Coup. Just another country the US/West has destabilized. Another mess. I don't know what Trump can do about it. I don't see any 'Good' options.
Okay, so his failure to articulate a clear message is a problem, he is stirring it up. Ukraine is his puppet, he can make them obey if it is his will.

I don't see any 'Good' options in this for Trump. It's yet another country the US/West has destabilized. But i'm sure there will be more. Stay tuned.
There is a good option for Trump. Force Ukraine to negotiate a settlement with Eastern Ukraine. Easy peasy.

Ukraine didn't do any steps required by Minsk agreements, a road map for peace and negotiations between Kiev and Donbass (SE Ukraine).

Putin: we will not be able to achieve this [Minsk agreements] unilaterally. We cannot, for example, amend the Ukrainian Constitution – only Ukraine can do this, only the Ukrainian leadership. We cannot sign an amnesty law instead of the Ukrainian President, and we cannot adopt a law on elections. We can do almost nothing, only the Ukrainian people and their representatives are able to do it.
Answers to media questions
----
CIS-EMO political analyst of an International Monitoring Organization, Stanislav Byshok, Aug 21, 2016 :
Honestly, I don’t understand why Ukraine needs Donbass. Let’s suggest tomorrow all the rebels will put their weapons aside and Ukraine will have its border with Russia back, what will Ukraine gain? Four million people, who have a lot of reasons to hate Ukraine, all those people will have to be supplied with jobs and food. That’s why I think, Poroshenko is the last person in the world, who wants Donbass back. Actually, I think comeback of Donbass is his worst nightmare.
-----
“The office of the Russian State Investigative Committee, dealing with crimes involving the use of prohibited means and methods of warfare, has discovered and procedurally documented irrefutable evidence that the Armed Forces of Ukraine have been using weapons of mass destruction, namely the Tochka-U tactical missile complexes [SS-21 Scarab in NATO classification] against civilians in the armed conflict in the south-east of Ukraine,” the investigative committee said.

“The use of such weapons shows that authorities in Kiev pursues the goal of total annihilation of the population and infrastructure in the country’s south-east,” the committee concluded.
‘Irrefutable evidence Kiev used WMDs’ against E. Ukraine civilians – Russian investigators

So, Donbass has been suffered so darn much form Kiev Junta, it will never be back to Ukraine.

The current Government in Kiev is an illegal regime. It seized power by way of Coup. So you can't blame people for not trusting it.

But he is President now. What is his policy regarding the mess in Ukraine?

I would hope it's 'Disengagement.' But i know that ain't gonna happen. The US/West created chaos over there with their illegal Coup in Kiev. Ukraine was peaceful and stable before the Coup. Just another country the US/West has destabilized. Another mess. I don't know what Trump can do about it. I don't see any 'Good' options.
Okay, so his failure to articulate a clear message is a problem, he is stirring it up. Ukraine is his puppet, he can make them obey if it is his will.

I don't see any 'Good' options in this for Trump. It's yet another country the US/West has destabilized. But i'm sure there will be more. Stay tuned.
There is a good option for Trump. Force Ukraine to negotiate a settlement with Eastern Ukraine. Easy peasy.

That won't be 'easy.' The Government currently in power in Kiev, is an illegal regime. It seized power by way of Coup. It then set out to oppress Russia-aligned citizens. They've killed many.

The clock can't be turned back. Russian speaking Ukrainians don't want reconciliation or reunification. They fully support separation. So there's no going back. The US/West destabilized Ukraine. And it'll never be the same again.
There has to be a settlement. Unless the separatists are willing to march on Kiev. Russia won't support that, but Putin will help to facilitate an agreement. The separatists have no real choice but to accept an agreement and Kiev is the obstacle to achieving it right now.

Trump can force their hand. This is the course of action that he needs to take. Stop making excuses for him.

That won't be 'easy.' The Government currently in power in Kiev, is an illegal regime. It seized power by way of Coup. It then set out to oppress Russia-aligned citizens. They've killed many.

The clock can't be turned back. Russian speaking Ukrainians don't want reconciliation or reunification. They fully support separation. So there's no going back. The US/West destabilized Ukraine. And it'll never be the same again.
There has to be a settlement. Unless the separatists are willing to march on Kiev. Russia won't support that, but Putin will help to facilitate an agreement. The separatists have no real choice but to accept an agreement and Kiev is the obstacle to achieving it right now.

Trump can force their hand. This is the course of action that he needs to take. Stop making excuses for him.

You may be right, Tehon, but Trump doesn't know much about Ukraine to begin with and he has not been in office for even a month yet. Trump and Putin should meet and discuss all that and all the possible solutions. So far they haven't even scheduled their meeting yet.
Putin & Trump will meet at G20 summit in July, no deal yet on earlier meeting – Kremlin

Give him some time, Tehon, seems like you are in a big hurry. Believe me, I'd love them to settle that conflict in my home country as soon as possible too (as well as millions of people in Ukraine, the hostages of Kiev Junta destroying the country and its population), but I understand: you have to learn as much truth as possible about it (and not from the Media!) and only after that to act. Otherwise all your actions may be foolish or even harmful both for the people of Ukraine and yourself.

First learn, then act. Not visa versa!

Last edited:

Like i said, there are no 'Good' options for Trump on this. It's a sad Catch 22 scenario for him. The Ukraine as we used to know it, is gone forever.

Like i said, there are no 'Good' options for Trump on this. It's a sad Catch 22 scenario for him. The Ukraine as we used to know it, is gone forever.

The best scenario for Ukraine is to be split into several pieces and given to the countries which those parts have been belonging to historically: Hungary, Poland, Romania Russia.

upload_2017-2-13_15-17-33.png

The truth about Ukraine: Byshok's lecture at Brown University - Fort Russ

The best scenario for Ukraine is to be split into several pieces and given to the countries which those parts have been belonging to historically: Hungary, Poland, Romania Russia.

View attachment 112151

The truth about Ukraine: Byshok's lecture at Brown University - Fort Russ

Very sad. Ukraine was a peaceful stable nation before the Coup. Now look at it? What a sad tragedy.

Forum List

Back