Country Music fans cancelling "Cancel Culture"

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Selling out multiple venues across the Fruited Plain, Morgan Wallen failed to disappear in spite of liberal efforts.

Shows America, where the people are forgiving and the right to free speech thrives- at least in Flyover Country- the habitat of the Deplorable Middle Class.

Who? Oh the N-word guy----looks like his base is buying his songs..and he has apologized. I admit it would amuse me if he won an award...talk about awkward...LOL!

Last edited:
I personally HATE country music. Give me some "Satanic panic" by Impending Doom, and I'll be happy. But I love what Wallen has accomplished, by no fault of his own. It's just epic.

Don't forget about Kyle Larson either. He was kicked out of NASCAR last year for using the N word, but this year they let him back in. He's won a ton of races this year, and is set to be the champion.

A fan base is going to exist for everyone no matter what they are or are not guilty of. At the end of the day, it all comes down to what level of importance an individual places on what ever the issue is.

God bless you and Morgan always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back