Could We Possibly Coddle Them AnyMore?

I don't care if it were started by motherfucking Ted Knight's ghost...

These prisoners should be given the bare minimum that they are required to get... soldiers in basic training have it harder by far... hell, people staying in a Super8 Motel by their own wallet have it harder

These prisoners should be given the bare minimum that they are required to get... soldiers in basic training have it harder by far... hell, people staying in a Super8 Motel by their own wallet have it harder
What bullshit.

What bullshit.

What's bullshit??? Is it bullshit that I don't care the party affiliation of whoever would give these prisoners this privilege?? That soldiers have it rougher? (I assure you, I have been thru my military time and the prisoners in Gitmo have more amenities and more room than the average soldier)

You touchy-feely people are goddamn ridiculous

Wait a tick.

The computers, without Internet access, were provided to Sept. 11 mastermind Khalid Shaikh Mohammed and four other suspected 9/11 conspirators at the prison at the U.S. naval base in Cuba after approval by senior Pentagon officials in September 2008.

Started by Bush.

The practice continued until January, when charges against the five were temporarily dropped after Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. announced the men would be tried in civilian court, not by military commission.

Ended by Obama.

:eusa_whistle:

You KNOW the RWW Nutjob ass-puppets always get EVERYTHING backwards. LMOAO....

The Obamunists needed help creating astroturf emails in support of ObamaCare.

The computers, without Internet access, were provided to Sept. 11 mastermind Khalid Shaikh Mohammed and four other suspected 9/11 conspirators at the prison at the U.S. naval base in Cuba after approval by senior Pentagon officials in September 2008.
Two months before Obama was even sworn in...

What bullshit.

What's bullshit??? Is it bullshit that I don't care the party affiliation of whoever would give these prisoners this privilege?? That soldiers have it rougher? (I assure you, I have been thru my military time and the prisoners in Gitmo have more amenities and more room than the average soldier)

You touchy-feely people are goddamn ridiculous

no party affliation was even mentioned until the marsh dwelling loonies started screaming "booooooooooooooooooooooooooosh"

Forum List

Back