*Cost Of Everythings Going Up: Thanks Fucking Obama!*

Tanya says:

Maybe I am a person. Maybe I am a KLINGON.

You could be anything or anyone as far as I know. But interestingly enough, you want to bet someone online for a large sum of money, but you aren't willing to verify that you aren't some creepy scammer or some pimple-faced little kid who just wants to make some money because his parents won't give him lunch money.

As I have said before, all you have to do is take a photo with a sign and your username so I can know who is behind the account before we engage in a bet. It's really simple, and if you need an example, I took this myself.

http://imageshack.us/a/img29/1372/umqk.jpg

See, I'm honest. Are you?

Amazon, in your delusion, you seem to think I need to prove something to you. Get help.

You are not required to prove anything to me at all. Just don't claim that you have 'integrity' or anything like that. It's already been established that being a fraud matters more to you.
Why???
and why???
I told you who I am. I could care less whether you believe me, or not.

The only thing you have told me was your phony 'credentials' as well as where you lived and the proximity. Other than that, you have told me zero about yourself.

You make anecdotal claims about who you are. I say, given your lack of knowledge, I've determined that you are not credible. If you really didn't care, you would have just left it at that. Instead, you've challenged me to a bet not only once, but four times. You want to challenge someone in a bet on whether or not you can actually provide your credentials, but you aren't willing to prove that the credentials you are providing matches up with the person typing behind the keyboard and not taken from someone else. There is actually a word for that, and it's called 'Identity Theft.'

I knew the internet had its share of creeps and weirdos, but this is pretty sad.

But, as I have told you previously, I am done with you. I have no interest in game players, like you. I prefer to deal with people that have at least some class. Leaves you out.

Now let me understand this: You call me a liar, and say you do not want to take my bet?? The bet is NO PROBLEM for me. You made the attack on my credibility. I did not ask you to do so. So, you make the accusations, then you slink away. And you call me insecure?? Sorry, Amazon. Again, you do not pass the giggle test. If you had any self confidence, you would not back away. If you had any integrity, you would not make accusations that you can not prove.

- Rshemrr Before Failing To Prove His 'Credentials'

I found another quote, in which you have said, "I Like Money" and I couldn't decide on which was a bigger flip-flop. All of sudden, you don't have the same appetite for money now that you can't verify that you are not a cheater. I guess bets are 'no problem,' so as long as you can sway the outcome of the bet in your favor. So much for that 'integrity' that you are always preaching about.

First, you shouldn't make claims about yourself which isn't true. Secondly, you shouldn't challenge someone to a bet if you aren't willing to follow through with it 100%. As for class, you have not demonstrated that you have any. Aside from being a foul-mouthed, immature, ignoramus, you have also demonstrated that you have not an honest bone in your body, as well as zero integrity.

Have fun fooling the rest of the idiots on the forum. I'm sure your phony MBA credentials will work wonders.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back