Corrupt Broward Election Supervisor rescinds resignation.

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
That's right! Brenda Snipes rescinded her resignation after Rick Scott suspended her. :aargh:

What could the motivation be here?

"
A day after Florida’s governor suspended Brenda Snipes from her position as Broward County’s supervisor of elections, Snipes announced that she would be scrapping any plans to resign in January as she fights back against claims of incompetence and misconduct."

Maybe she can fool around and lose her retirement? :dunno:

‘We will be fighting this.’ Day after suspension, Snipes rescinds resignation

Great. Now they can fire her.

You willing to wager on if that happens or not?

Hmm, maybe she's gambling on that Rick Scott won't be governor after January? :dunno:

I'll LMAO if she committed criminal fraud and gets convicted.

She is gambling that the civil service protections for the state will make it near impossible for her to be fired.

That is part of a nationwide problem, and needs to be addressed.

Hmm, maybe she's gambling on that Rick Scott won't be governor after January? :dunno:

She is gambling that the civil service protections for the state will make it near impossible for her to be fired.

That is part of a nationwide problem, and needs to be addressed.

True, I give Trump kudos for addressing it on the Fed level. It needs to be done and it is one that will be fought tooth and nail.

When you mention that..I can't say I blame her. State workers don't get fired, just reassigned.

But is she a state worker? Supervisor of Elections is elected here, I think.

Oh! She just screwed herself royally.

"
The Florida Constitution mandates that the Florida Senate is required to hold a hearing to remove Snipes from office. The Senate has three months to begin its proceedings. The hearing was not likely to take place if Snipes’ resignation date was honored"

That hearing will take place now, and she will be removed from office.

FL state legislature..damn, I wish Federal legislature got it done like they do. They are good!

Read more here: ‘We will be fighting this.’ Day after suspension, Snipes rescinds resignation

What makes her corrupt?

WTF, have you been napping for that last few years?
OK, so briefly, what was it that made her corrupt?

Trying to get mail-in votes filled out and counted after the election deadline. Yoar welcome.

Straight from FL's black newspaper. ;)

A look at Broward elections chief Brenda Snipes' long history of trouble

Doh! Which may be biased because they supported David Brown in 2016...

Next source..

That's better. Her career has been riddled with problems..

Who is Brenda Snipes, the Broward County supervisor of elections?

Last edited:
That's right! Brenda Snipes rescinded her resignation after Rick Scott suspended her. :aargh:

"
A day after Florida’s governor suspended Brenda Snipes from her position as Broward County’s supervisor of elections, Snipes announced that she would be scrapping any plans to resign in January as she fights back against claims of incompetence and misconduct."

Like all Liberals ...if they can't win.....they sue.

Trying to get mail-in votes filled out and counted after the election deadline. Yoar welcome.

Straight from FL's black newspaper. ;)

A look at Broward elections chief Brenda Snipes' long history of trouble

Doh! Which may be biased because they supported David Brown in 2016...

Next source..

That's better.

Who is Brenda Snipes, the Broward County supervisor of elections?
The first paragraph from your link informs us that the department was "reeling from incompetence and misfeasance", and this was BEFORE she took the helm.

So your point is...?

"

Like all Liberals ...if they can't win.....they sue.

She's in for a world of crap going against FL state legislators. They aren't like Federal, they get it
done swiftly and efficiently. They set 'em up and knock 'em down all day every day.

There's is/was a PBS station here where you could watch the sessions..pretty amazing.

Forum List

Back