Cori Bush Spends $137K of Campaign Money to 109 Trillion Year Old Anti-Semitic Wizard

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Member of Duh Squad, Cori “Fuk Da Po-Leece” Bush, is employing a 109 trillion year old spell-casting, very anti-Semitic Wizard who can, inter alia, summon tornados. Forgive me if I get the “Troof” wrong here, but this is not the same guy Cori is fucking. I believe her fuck buddy (now hubby) is another unlicensed security guard on staff and being paid out of campaign funds. The Wizard is also assigned to Bush’s security, and he can protect Cori’s large ass by casting spells and summoning tornados! DAMN!!!

Once again the problem is not the loons of the squad, its the legions of loons who voted for them, in NYC Ocasio-Cortez killed 25,000 jobs that were headed directly to her district, jobs that paid $100,000 + per, she killed them, literally removing the food from mouths of her very constituency, their response to that, they reelected her with over 85% of the vote! Ditto all across America for everyone who just voted democrat in the midterms, they all voted against themselves and their very own best interests, every fucking one of them!

With the cooperation of Soros massive (tax exempt) Media Matters, democrats monitor every word ever spoken by the blonde republican congresswomen (MTG) and edit it and spin it and throw it out to the left wing blogs while secretly they put up with this strange shit and abuse of taxpayer money from strange democrats. No surprise here.

Last edited:
This is The Wizard.

That other guy's an impostor.

1678274291133.png

Forum List

Back