Corey Booker's Defense: 'It's Not My Fault - I Blame 'Snow White!'

Hollywood provided Corey Booker with a defense from accusations of sexual assault after he admitted he had kissed a woman without her consent......

View attachment 223331

"Hollywood Actress Slams 'Snow White' For
Encouraging Nonconsensual Kissing!"

"Actress Kristen Bell is concerned about the scene in the Disney classic “Snow White” where Prince Charming kisses the sleeping damsel and awakens her from a spell-induced slumber."

Hollywood claims the movie is filled with horrible 'lessons' our kids grew up learning from the movie, 'lessons' that should be are completely WRONG, such as 'It's ok to kiss a woman without her consent'.
-- So Corey Booker now has the ol' 'Disney Taught Me To Be A Sexual Harasser' Defense, thanks to Hollywood.

Other horrible lessons Snow White taught us include that it is ok for a beautiful single woman to shack up with 7 men she just met, that it is ok to accept food from strangers (poison apple - witch), and that women should wait around for some rich prince to rescue them.

Leave it to Hollywood to completely destroy a classic children's fairy tale....

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/18/kristen-bell-snow-white-kiss-weird/

WTF does that have to do with Corey Booker?

Hollywood provided Corey Booker with a defense from accusations of sexual assault after he admitted he had kissed a woman without her consent......

View attachment 223331

"Actress Kristen Bell is concerned about the scene in the Disney classic “Snow White” where Prince Charming kisses the sleeping damsel and awakens her from a spell-induced slumber."

Hollywood claims the movie is filled with horrible 'lessons' our kids grew up learning from the movie, 'lessons' that should be are completely WRONG, such as 'It's ok to kiss a woman without her consent'.
-- So Corey Booker now has the ol' 'Disney Taught Me To Be A Sexual Harasser' Defense, thanks to Hollywood.

Other horrible lessons Snow White taught us include that it is ok for a beautiful single woman to shack up with 7 men she just met, that it is ok to accept food from strangers (poison apple - witch), and that women should wait around for some rich prince to rescue them.

Cory Booker Admits to Sexual Assault in 1992 Stanford Column

While I don't like Booker.....I like even less that this will keep coming back.

It was a mistake from over 25 years ago.....let it go.

That's just what Feinstein / the Left said about Kavanaugh.... Oh wait, that is NOT what they said about ... or did TO Kavanaugh.

I get that.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Booker (a.k.a. Spartacus) is an asshole.

But, can we keep this shit out of the discussion. He's easily enough exposed in his views....not the fact that he made a mistake (and admitted it).

View attachment 223331

I like the story of the Three Bears. She make illgal entry, does theft, vandalize the chair, The Bears are killed by a Progressive. or did I get the story wrong.??

But, can we keep this shit out of the discussion. He's easily enough exposed in his views....not the fact that he made a mistake (and admitted it).
Sorry, here is one of the main issues I have a problem with.

Corey Booker was screaming about how Kavanaugh was a despicable human being and unworthy of serving in government for simply being ACCUSED of doing something without any evidence to support those accusations - branded a rapist...still...by snowflakes.

Bring up the FACT that Corey Booker actually ADMITTED to sexually assaulting a woman....but instead of the 'Kavanaugh' treatment snowflakes rush to his defense, urging people to just 'forget it' (while they are still talking of Impeaching Kavanaugh in the future for something they can't prove he did), claiming BOOKER 'made a mistake'.

NO, what Booker did, according to DEMOCRATS is admitting to a CRIME - sexual assault. Democrats attempted to RUIN - DESTROY - a good man's life, family, and marriage...they are STILL talking about doing it...based on unsubstantiated accusations.

The double-standard BS, the protection of proven / admitted Liberal criminals / scumbags while attempting to destroy a Republican based on a rumor.

Sorry, I refuse to comply with the rules of the double-standard Left, to 'let it go' while they continue to plot / discuss Kavanaugh's Impeachment.

Sorry, here is one of the main issues I have a problem with.

Corey Booker was screaming about how Kavanaugh was a despicable human being and unworthy of serving in government for simply being ACCUSED of doing something without any evidence to support those accusations - branded a rapist...still...by snowflakes.

Bring up the FACT that Corey Booker actually ADMITTED to sexually assaulting a woman....but instead of the 'Kavanaugh' treatment snowflakes rush to his defense, urging people to just 'forget it' (while they are still talking of Impeaching Kavanaugh in the future for something they can't prove he did), claiming BOOKER 'made a mistake'.

NO, what Booker did, according to DEMOCRATS is admitting to a CRIME - sexual assault. Democrats attempted to RUIN - DESTROY - a good man's life, family, and marriage...they are STILL talking about doing it...based on unsubstantiated accusations.

The double-standard BS, the protection of proven / admitted Liberal criminals / scumbags while attempting to destroy a Republican based on a rumor.

Sorry, I refuse to comply with the rules of the double-standard Left, to 'let it go' while they continue to plot / discuss Kavanaugh's Impeachment.

I am O.K. with it in that context.

As it shows what a fucking hypocrite he is.

But dredgeing this shit up is what keeps good people from running. It is why the left only has the Corey Bookers and we could only run GWB.

View attachment 223331

160622_YMRT_kirk-douglas-spartacus.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

I'm Corey Booker!

View attachment 223331

I'm Corey Booker!
A white man claiming to be Corey Booker.....which is just about as bad as a white woman claiming to be a Native American..... :p

View attachment 223331

I'm Corey Booker!
A white man claiming to be Corey Booker.....which is just about as bad as a white woman claiming to be a Native American..... :p

Kirk Douglas, one of the great American Indian actors

View attachment 223331

Kaine and Disabled

hillary also thinks she's Snow White. That's why she picked Dopey as her running mate.

View attachment 223331

Sounds consensual

New Year’s Eve 1984 I will never forget. I was 15. As the ball dropped, I leaned over to hug a friend and she met me instead with an overwhelming kiss. As we fumbled upon the bed, I remember debating my next “move” as if it were a chess game. With the “Top Gun” slogan ringing in my head, I slowly reached for her breast. After having my hand pushed away once, I reached my “mark.”

View attachment 223331

Sounds consensual

And you sound retarded...as usual.

View attachment 223331

Sounds consensual

I’m NOT Retarded

Mother had me tested

View attachment 223331

Sounds consensual

I’m NOT Retarded

Mother had me tested

I said you sounded retarded.

There is a difference.

But you don't make a good case for your claim.

Sounds consensual

I’m NOT Retarded

Mother had me tested

There is a difference.

Just so you know.....
I was tested.......The man said I was ....special

Sounds consensual

I’m NOT Retarded

Mother had me tested

There is a difference.

Just so you know.....
I was tested.......The man said I was ....special

On that, I think we ("The man" and myself) can agree.

Forum List

Back