Corbyn Suggests Stealing Private Property

Didn't Hitler steal the German Jews' houses and give them to Nazis?

So much for the UK. Between the commies and the Islamists, they're done.

Jeremy Corbyn: Empty homes owned by rich should be 'requisitioned' for Grenfell Tower residents

No comparison at all there.
Jews were living in their homes. That was stealing.
These are vacant and it's temporary for fire victims.
The beef is with the wealthy who don't want the poorer underclass in their neighborhood. Even if its only temporary.
The snobs. :)

In case you didn't know, the government is stealing them, fixing them up into God knows what and then billing the owners

stealing from whom? it says their abandoned. What do you think vacant means over there?
The Banks, who own the titles?
I don't think that labor party will let it get anywhere.

Didn't Hitler steal the German Jews' houses and give them to Nazis?

So much for the UK. Between the commies and the Islamists, they're done.

Jeremy Corbyn: Empty homes owned by rich should be 'requisitioned' for Grenfell Tower residents

No comparison at all there.
Jews were living in their homes. That was stealing.
These are vacant and it's temporary for fire victims.
The beef is with the wealthy who don't want the poorer underclass in their neighborhood. Even if its only temporary.
The snobs. :)

In case you didn't know, the government is stealing them, fixing them up into God knows what and then billing the owners

stealing from whom? it says their abandoned. What do you think vacant means over there?
The Banks, who own the titles?
I don't think that labor party will let it get anywhere.

They aren't abandoned they're vacant.
Have you seen what these ungrateful scum have done to those who have taken them in?
Those vacant homes would be trashed.

I still don't think it will be approved, after all the labor party lost members in this latest election.

Forum List

Back