Cops Killed Per Year By President

I would like to see a link to any statement by Obama that cop killing is justified. I don't believe such a statement exists...let alone reoccurring statements to that effect. AKA you are full of shit. What purpose does your lying serve?

The cop killers Black Lives Matter “are much better organizers” than he was at their age, and that he is “confident that they are going to take America to new heights.”Yesterday, the President thanked the leaders of the 'Black Lives Matter' movement, calling it “outstanding work”

Obama thanked the room of leftists for “the degree of focus and seriousness and constructiveness” they bring to the issue of police violence.

The meeting also included Rep. John Lewis, Al Sharpton, MSNBC anchor and president of the National Action Network, plus Rashad Robinson, the executive director of the far-left boycott campaign organization Color of Change, and Cornell Brooks, president of the NAACP, among others.

“Not only did everyone get time to talk and engage, but there was also time to ask questions and go back and forth, not only with the president but also with senior staff,” Mckesson said, according to Raw Story.

You just made that shit up. I spent half an hour scouring Raw Story for such an article and it does not exist. Fuck you all. I really hate lying assholes.

You did a search? You did not, you lying asshole. There were endless hits. You do all your research on the Democrat Underground? Here are just a few from the first page

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...lives-matter-needs-some-tough-love-from-obama

Obama praises young black activists as better organizers than he was

Obama Thanks Black Lives Matter Leaders for Their 'Outstanding Work' - Breitbart

Obama on Black Lives Matter: they are 'much better organizers than I was'

What does any of that have to do with the statement that Obama supports the killing of cops? You bring up references to BLM like that is equal to wanting cops to get murdered. That is just not true.

You really need to open your eyes to the real world.

Obama sides with the anti cop cadre. Yet Obama is sort of the COP in chief, and HE doesn't understand that? Those chickens will come home to roost, they always do.

As far as I know BLM isn't an "anti cop" group. They are concerned with too many un needed killings of blacks by over reacting police. Seems like a reasonable grievance to me.

My guess is, and it seems to be borne out by what is in the news, ninety percent of those killings would be eliminated by the victims simply complying with the instructions of the officer. Right, wrong or indifferent, follow the instructions and nothing bad happens. Problem solved.

By repeating slogans, bumper stickers and spoon fed messages that are not true or factual. With a false foundation or assumption as a staring point it is easy to get lost in furthering the misinformation.

Many here say I am a liberal and therefore assign positions I am supposed to believe in which are patently false. I am extremely pro police and pro 2nd amendment. I fully believe in the motto to "protect and serve". It rings of a selfless and valiant goal. When an officer of the law strays away from that goal and fails to protect and serve it is he or she that spits on the good cops, not the civilians who point it out. We have every right to believe and trust in our police. When that trust is broken it sends shock waves throughout our society and unfortunately the police close ranks and deny any failure to protect and serve. That is a dishonest approach. They do not have the right to close ranks and cover up the failure to protect and serve the public. It just compounds to original sin and chips away at our trust which needs to be absolute.

I wish policing was more like golf where the player is duty bound to report and add strokes on his own when he commits a mistake. No referees. No umpires or D A's, Internal Investigations or Grand Jury's to define the obvious. and let the offender off with a slap on the wrist.

Any cop that kills an innocent human being in the heat of the moment or assaults a citizen without just cause should catch his breath after the incident and realize his mistake honorably and immediately turn in his badge and weapon.

I say that because I have an extremely high regard for police not a low one.

You are basing your complaints on what YOU believe, not what our laws are.

As I said, if a police officer is found to be out of line in any situation, they will pay the price for it. The problem people like you have is you don't believe in the way our justice system works. When an officer is accused of anything, it gets investigated, many times there are videos involved, the evidence pro and con gets handed down to everyday citizens of a jury, and they decide if any laws were broken.

Hands up--don't shoot. A lie. The conduct of the Baltimore police department--a lie. Their attempted prosecution--politics.

Closer to home, our police shot and killed a 12 year old boy. The video was played coast to coast. People decided to see what they wanted to see. However when that video was used in the officers defense, and a video expert went frame by frame with the grand jury, they found the officers actions to be justified. In spite of that, liberals here (and I'm sure everywhere) continue to bring up that video as if the officer did something illegal. They do the same with that guy in New York who was selling cigarettes and the police had to grab him and throw him to the ground where he died. Liberals are still saying that the officer used a choke hold when the video (and audio) clearly showed he didn't.

In a civilized country, there are rules. If you see (or read) of something you don't like the looks of, that doesn't mean any laws were broken, it means you don't like what you seen or read. But nobody is guilty of anything.

It's just like the George Zimmerman trail. The guy did nothing wrong. Now you may not have liked his decisions, what he did, how he did it, but he broke no laws. He had every legal right to protect himself using deadly force. That's our laws in this country.

Those are phoney numbers made to direct the answered in one direction. Our rates are almost the same so all that blacks are killed more by blacks stuff goes for every community...but you only pretend care about the one that you will not be murdered by. So selfless

Your failed attempt here is trying to equate the white community with the black saying they are the same. They are not the same in any way, shape or form. The actual murder rate (regardless of the murderers race) is much, much higher in a black community than white. The differences or similarities of the races are irrelevant.

I already acknowledged it was less than 10% points. You want to make it seem as if there is a huge huge problem....only with blacks, not whites or any other group who is most likely to kill their neighbors.

10% difference.

:lmao:

You don't even understand your own statistic, you're so stupid it's funny.

Blacks commit 50%+ of all homicides. Whites commit about 30% of homicides. Ninety percent of black victims were killed by a black. 82% of white victims were killed by a white. Even if the populations were the same, that makes blacks far more likely to be killed by a black than a white is by a white.

I'm not drawing any conclusion from that, but you're ignoring the data because it doesn't fit your script
Yes by a few percentage points.

Clean your own house. Shoe us how it's done. Or don't clean your house and continue steeping over your trash to point at the neighbors yard

TweetPrint.JPG

so you were saying, Donald?
how many were assassinated?

Murders of cops by guns are up 82% this year and the year is not over

Democrats race baiting with an anti-cop message along with BLM
is not a good thing

Nobody is advocating to kill police.
Bullshit.

The Democrats have been stirring a culture of hate for
purely selfish political reasons

Now that it has gotten out of control with murders of cops
in the name of BLM

they are trying to cover their ass

Cover whose ass? There is no reason to. We have had a serious of 'uncomfortable' police shootings caught on video. The last one being a therapist shot in the leg for trying to calm down an autistic kid. Should we all just shut up about them?

Democrats aren't stirring any hate, not against any race, nationality or religion.

Really?
How do Democrats find these people and why do they elect them to office?
Congressman who once feared Guam could capsize compares Jewish settlers to 'termites'
By Adam Kredo Published July 25, 2016 Washington Free Beacon

A Democratic member of the House Armed Services Committee compared Jewish Israeli settlers to termites on Monday while speaking at an event sponsored by an anti-Israel organization that supports boycotts of the Jewish state.

Rep. Hank Johnson, D- Ga., launched into a tirade against Israel and its policies toward the Palestinians, comparing Jewish people who live in disputed territories to “termites” that destroy homes. Johnson also compared Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman to Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, a remark that drew vocal agreement from those in the room.

Congressman who once feared Guam could capsize compares Jewish settlers to 'termites' | Fox News

Hank Johnson says a little of weird things, whether he's being serious or not, who knows.

He compared settlers who bulldoze other peoples; houses to termites, they being Jewish is irrelevant. He's also not sanding on a national stage promoting his divisions to the country like what happened at the RNC convention.

Call up David Duke, let him explain it to you.

Those are phoney numbers made to direct the answered in one direction. Our rates are almost the same so all that blacks are killed more by blacks stuff goes for every community...but you only pretend care about the one that you will not be murdered by. So selfless

Your failed attempt here is trying to equate the white community with the black saying they are the same. They are not the same in any way, shape or form. The actual murder rate (regardless of the murderers race) is much, much higher in a black community than white. The differences or similarities of the races are irrelevant.

I already acknowledged it was less than 10% points. You want to make it seem as if there is a huge huge problem....only with blacks, not whites or any other group who is most likely to kill their neighbors.

10% difference.

Blacks commit 50%+ of all homicides. Whites commit about 30% of homicides. Ninety percent of black victims were killed by a black. 82% of white victims were killed by a white. Even if the populations were the same, that makes blacks far more likely to be killed by a black than a white is by a white.

I'm not drawing any conclusion from that, but you're ignoring the data because it doesn't fit your script

Clean your own house. Shoe us how it's done. Or don't clean your house and continue steeping over your trash to point at the neighbors yard

With 12% of the population black committing 50% of homicides and 63% of the population white committing 30% of the homicides, that's "a few percentage points?"

:wtf:

What would be a significant number of percentage points for you?

10% difference.

With 12% of the population black committing 50% of homicides and 63% of the population white committing 30% of the homicides, that's "a few percentage points?"

What about being an example and showing everyone how its done is hard for you?

10% difference.

What about being an example and showing everyone how its done is hard for you?

OK.

If you are a black, you are 8.75 times as likely to kill someone as you are if you are white.

If you are black, you are 9.6 times as likely to be killed by another black than if you are white you are likely to be killed by another white.

You call that "a few percentage points"

Because you keep changing the subject. Clean your own damn house and stop making excuses for murdering while white. Since whites are more of the population the number of bodies increases but you dont care about getting your head knocked off as long as the attacker is white.

If they're black you'd cry in the afterlife forever

We have to reform our Police training. We need to reverse the Militarization process. Our Police have become too aggressive and violent. But at the same time, folks need to stop committing crime. If you're doing the right thing, you probably won't run into cops.

Crime and murder is also way down.

Donald is just using the riots and the highway blocking these past few years for political points.

of course.

Shillian, how are things in Chicago? (snicker).......

I wouldn't know, trailer park trash, I live in NYC.

Don't worry about it. You couldn't afford to live where I do.
I find it both disturbing and hypocritical on your part that you live in such a segregated area.

You are a real piece of work, eh?

Donald is just using the riots and the highway blocking these past few years for political points.

of course.

I find it both disturbing and hypocritical on your part that you live in such a segregated area.

You are a real piece of work, eh?
14822c9d87725fed2942fa8124a0ad10.jpg

of course.

I didn't say that you did, Shillian, the clunt.......my point was that Chicago has draconian gun laws and it doesn't seem to be working out all that well. I have been to New York City/Manhattan. I was upgrading the firmware and software for Morgan Station....was there for three months and it wasn't all that special and neither are you, get it now???

I would like to see a link to any statement by Obama that cop killing is justified. I don't believe such a statement exists...let alone reoccurring statements to that effect. AKA you are full of shit. What purpose does your lying serve?

The cop killers Black Lives Matter “are much better organizers” than he was at their age, and that he is “confident that they are going to take America to new heights.”Yesterday, the President thanked the leaders of the 'Black Lives Matter' movement, calling it “outstanding work”

Obama thanked the room of leftists for “the degree of focus and seriousness and constructiveness” they bring to the issue of police violence.

The meeting also included Rep. John Lewis, Al Sharpton, MSNBC anchor and president of the National Action Network, plus Rashad Robinson, the executive director of the far-left boycott campaign organization Color of Change, and Cornell Brooks, president of the NAACP, among others.

“Not only did everyone get time to talk and engage, but there was also time to ask questions and go back and forth, not only with the president but also with senior staff,” Mckesson said, according to Raw Story.

You just made that shit up. I spent half an hour scouring Raw Story for such an article and it does not exist. Fuck you all. I really hate lying assholes.

You did a search? You did not, you lying asshole. There were endless hits. You do all your research on the Democrat Underground? Here are just a few from the first page

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...lives-matter-needs-some-tough-love-from-obama

Obama praises young black activists as better organizers than he was

Obama Thanks Black Lives Matter Leaders for Their 'Outstanding Work' - Breitbart

Obama on Black Lives Matter: they are 'much better organizers than I was'

What does any of that have to do with the statement that Obama supports the killing of cops? You bring up references to BLM like that is equal to wanting cops to get murdered. That is just not true.

You really need to open your eyes to the real world.

A handful of idiots in one protest does not make policy for a whole organization. of many thousands of people spread over the entire country. You can find morons everywhere including here.

Why don't YOU pull your head out of your ass and recognize that some cops are out of control and the DO kill without justification. I would say that actual murder is a tad worse than a handful of idiots chanting about it.

Obama sides with the anti cop cadre. Yet Obama is sort of the COP in chief, and HE doesn't understand that? Those chickens will come home to roost, they always do.

As far as I know BLM isn't an "anti cop" group. They are concerned with too many un needed killings of blacks by over reacting police. Seems like a reasonable grievance to me.

My guess is, and it seems to be borne out by what is in the news, ninety percent of those killings would be eliminated by the victims simply complying with the instructions of the officer. Right, wrong or indifferent, follow the instructions and nothing bad happens. Problem solved.

Your "guess" is noted.

Forum List

Back